2012 Carlisle

I've already done the research. its baby powder. we had a track like that around here and we found a bottle of powder around one of the turns and my buddy stopped and took the lid off n thru it on the track. people were sliding into the walls so bad that they shut it down n banned us all for lifeeeeeeeeee

I've already done the research. its baby powder. we had a track like that around here and we found a bottle of powder around one of the turns and my buddy stopped and took the lid off n thru it on the track. people were sliding into the walls so bad that they shut it down n banned us all for lifeeeeeeeeee

The stuff they used at the go kart was slicker they baby powder.

Yeah DEF not baby powder....We experienced first hand what baby powder dos..An dwhat magic powder does....Ive heard the magic dust is what they use in school to clean up throwup!..Anyone work in a school????

Yeah DEF not baby powder....We experienced first hand what baby powder dos..An dwhat magic powder does....Ive heard the magic dust is what they use in school to clean up throwup!..Anyone work in a school????

Yeah I believe its some kind of powdered soap.

I seem to remember one year when that certain group that always reserves the hour after us dumped bottles of hotel shampoo onto the track! Not sure if half a dozen 1.5oz bottles of shampoo really would do any good though!

DW

That looks pretty good! Problem is we do go-carts every year; getting a lifetime ban from the track will kinda suck!!! :(

DW

Its looking Grim for my SC this year....Therefore I bought another mustang convertable so Id hav esomething ford to drive!

Back