2012 Carlisle

Maybe you can drive my car there and get it fixed. Its a champ as long as you dont go past 5000rpms. or shut if off, then you hafta hotwire it ;)

Hey I have a 95 SC and am interested in going to Carlisle with it. Im new to the club and want to start getting involved. Can I get some advice on what I need to do or how to go about it? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I have a 95 SC and am interested in going to Carlisle with it. Im new to the club and want to start getting involved. Can I get some advice on what I need to do or how to go about it? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

For carlisle get yourself a hotel room asap, although I don't think hotel carlisle fills up anymore. Thats where we all stay. If you don't plan on spending the night just preregister at add 2012 all ford nationals show field to your cart and click super coupe club of america as your club affiliation. If you only want to come one day come on saturday.

Where are you from?

For carlisle get yourself a hotel room asap, although I don't think hotel carlisle fills up anymore. Thats where we all stay. If you don't plan on spending the night just preregister at add 2012 all ford nationals show field to your cart and click super coupe club of america as your club affiliation. If you only want to come one day come on saturday.

Where are you from?

Right now Im only an hour east of Carlisle in Lancaster county so its not really a long trip for me.

Right now Im only an hour east of Carlisle in Lancaster county so its not really a long trip for me.

You still might want to stay in Carlisle with the group. Alot of the fun happens well into the morning, especially with the Focus crowd and their girlfriends!! ;)

Dave

You still might want to stay in Carlisle with the group. Alot of the fun happens well into the morning, especially with the Focus crowd and their girlfriends!! ;)

Dave

Now if these "girlfriends" are 20 somethings you have my attention.

What goes on through the weekend? I have to time to come Fri-Sun. Also do you leave your SCs at the fair grounds and drive other cars to and from the hotel?

What goes on through the weekend? I have to time to come Fri-Sun. Also do you leave your SCs at the fair grounds and drive other cars to and from the hotel?

Your weekend can be anything you make of it...:p Hang out with me, you may not remember much of it. :D

-Tim

Friday and Saturday (Sunday is a lot the same plus finding out who won.) you wonder around the fair grounds looking at all the Mustangs 100s of them (LOL) and other cars as well as the all the vendors. I doubt you will leave your SC at the fair grounds. We go to Hooters on Friday night for dinner and Olive Garden on Sat night and then go to the go cart track at 11PM. So you will want to drive your SC like the rest of us. :D

Be sure to preregister.........ASAP......

I am registered and booked at the Hotel Carlisle. I'm good to go as long as my boss doesn't try to send me to India.

Back