2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

Changed my oil this morning and drove it the 4 miles to work for one last test of its abilities before we leave.
I think 4 whole miles is a good representation of what is in store for the car on this trip....no worries :p

I drove mine around the block after I changed the oil:rolleyes: I did drive it about 35 miles last week in the heat, so I should be good.

Have fun guys. I went ahead and cancelled my hotel reservations. You guys are just too rich for my blood. Maybe another time.

Alignment, caliper swap, wheel balance, hub nut change, load tools and fix anything else I can't think of like my headlight switch.

I bought a bunch of stuff to claybar the car and wax it real nice, but I just won't have time for that. I can't even vaccum the rubbish off my floormats :(

I jump started somebodys blown out pile with my SC after work yesterday AND just after that got into the throttle a little not knowing there was a cop on the other side of the road. Both of these situations went well!

Power Tour here I come...

Well, my car stuff is almost complete--need to check tire pressure. I still need to pack my clothes and cameras, but the beer is on ice--priorities!:)

Are you guys planning to meet anywhere tomorrow night, say for dinner or anything? I expect there won't be a whole lot going on at the event until Saturday.

Be safe and have a blast!!!! You better represent with that camera Kurt!

Well, I am taking pictures, but not with my big camera. I also "think" I got some GoPro footage entering and leaving the GM Proving Grounds. That was definitely cool. I just wish I wasn't stuck behind an old car that couldn't handle when I was leaving, because I could have had a little more fun taking the exit which routed us on parts of 4 different test tracks.

Anyway time to pack and head to Muskegon.

Back