Parting out 90sc anny auto

bowman90sc

well guys i really didnt want to do it i was hoping to fix her and keep but while home on Xmas leave i got served child support papers so i have to pay for the lawyer somehow and the none running car has to be the first to go. i would rather not part it out but with it having a rebuilt title and what im going to list as a blown motor this seems like the best way to make some of the money i bought the car for back.

Story of the car. I bought it just a few months back for $2000 and drove the car 100 miles back towards my post and the oil pressure dropped off and the car started knocking really bad. So ive just had a big paper weight setting in my barracks parking lot waiting for me to save up the money to rebuild the motor but thats not going to happen anymore and i need the money so here we are.

the car has a lot of new parts on it all factory. most of the sensors under the hood have been replaced along with the tb. has newer shocks and struts(dont know how new but paint still looks brand new). rims and tires are in great shape. bumpers are not broke although on the back bumper the paint is chipped and cracked from where i had to push on the trailer. interior looks amazing(back seat has a few stains on the sued but the front are great.

Just tell me what you need and make an offer. If you would like the whole car make an offer and lets work something out and try to save her. Car is in Fort Bliss Texas 77916

Ouch, sorry to hear you couldn't get to enjoy it. Hopefully again someday you'll have better timing/luck!!

Wow I got really excited to see that you were from Des Moines but that all went away when I learned the car is in Texas:(:eek: Will you be in Des Moines sometime soon? Id love to have the wheels and the seats!

Wish you could keep it looks like a solid car sorry to hear that but if you are parting it out do you still have the drivers side sun visor? I bought one off another member but it must of been for a later car oops my bad anyways how much to send it to 94010 CA.

Thanks and good luck with everything,

Dan

need abs pump 1990 sc

looking for abs pump (brakes) for 1990 sc any help would be greatly appreciated

all messages have been replied to, sorry for the late reply my unit decided to go to the field and i just now got to my comp.

ABS system is sold
A few other parts are maybe but nothing else sold yet.

went out today got some more pics for you guys.

the shocks and struts are really like brand new lol

Attachments

• IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0164.jpg
    IMAG0164.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0165.jpg