January 2012 QH1 $236 Shipped to Your Door

BirdofPrey97

Need at least 5 of these to make it happen. Another price break doesn't happen until 20 are sold.

This is the CHIP ONLY. Your Strategy will have to be purchased from David Dalke and the BE will need to be purchased separately as well.

Send $ to my Paypal account. tlundvall at gmail dot com

Just checking interest at this point. We get at least 5 and the order will be made.

Shipping price includes the lower 48 states only.

Ready:

1. 92bird
2. 92SClikenew
3. Birdofprey97

Last edited:
so how much more are we talking for the strategy and software

You need to speak with DD about the file and I believe Clint about software.

This purchase helps those that don't need a file and already have BE or another software. I use this chip on several different vehicles, hence my no need for the file from DD nor do I only use BE, no need to buy that software.

So if I don't have anything would it be more beneficial to buy it from DD?

That decision is up to the buyer to make. DD's chip is $250. I did a group buy awhile back that included the file with it, but I don't know what he is currently selling it at. Most guys are using BE software and that is $80 from Clint. Whether you purchase from me or DD the $80 for the software will have be paid to Clint.

If you have a chip in your car you should be able to pull the file or have the file from DD or ask him for it. Then you would need to buy the software to be able to read the file and make changes.

I just pulled the file from the chip and went from there on my first one.

Cool so my next question is can I use be with more then one chip and when are you planing on ending the group buy? Also why 7 dollars more then your last one?

Cool so my next question is can I use be with more then one chip and when are you planing on ending the group buy? Also why 7 dollars more then your last one?

No, BE can not be used with more than one chip. When you plug it in there is a code that comes up. You send that to Clint and he gives you a serial to completely unlock BE with the file more or less.

Right now, there isn't enough interest to do the GB. Whenever we get 5 people it will end.

The last price did not have the correct shipping amount applied to it. Therefore it cost me $ to complete that order. It was my fault nobody else's.

I may be interested but I was wondering how hard would it be to learn this program/software if ive never did anything like it before? How user friendly is it? Would it be somthing you would recommend a beginner to learn on?

I may be interested but I was wondering how hard would it be to learn this program/software if ive never did anything like it before? How user friendly is it? Would it be somthing you would recommend a beginner to learn on?

Being over in Waterloo you aren't too far from the SC guys in Des Moines. There are a couple of them that help tune as well as Mike in CR.

I would suggest paying for a membership to this site and reading the tuning forum for questions and answers. The other questions are best answered by David Dalke and the guys in that forum. Personally, I just read and test with my car. The software is user friendly in my book, but before this I was using DOS programming.

Being over in Waterloo you aren't too far from the SC guys in Des Moines. There are a couple of them that help tune as well as Mike in CR.

I would suggest paying for a membership to this site and reading the tuning forum for questions and answers. The other questions are best answered by David Dalke and the guys in that forum. Personally, I just read and test with my car. The software is user friendly in my book, but before this I was using DOS programming.

Ok maybe ill read some stuff in the tuning forum then since I already am a paid member.

How we coming with this?

I am standing on the money and ready to commit to a purchase of 1. :D

Jeramie

i wud like in on this buy,
dave d told me 360 for the qh, jaybird and strat file from hime then i wud have to buy the be from somewhere
so if i can get it cheaper here then put me down,otherwise imma goto dave for everything
mike

I might be interested in two, definetly need one. One for my Cougar XR7 3.8SC. But, depends on what I can do....I have a Mark VIII with a Livernois built 5.3 4v Im going to turbo, and I need to adjust shifting strategy. This would save me a lot of money on the Mark, and could get the car running sooner, as well as keep my dash cluster, which I like. :) If I can do what I need to on the Mark to make it survive 800hp, Im down for two....

Back