Post your favorite SC picture!

XR7 Dave

Since our SC of the month is kinda slow lately, I thought it would be cool to have a thread full of the best SC pictures for people to scroll through. Post em up, but make them good. We don't want no trash in heeya.

We won't have any actual rules, but some guideline suggestions:

- Link to a hosted picture if possible rather than attaching photos. That way people won't have to click on the pic to open it.

- Only one shot per post and one shot per photo session. Rather than post 5 shots of a cool car, pick the best one. If you have multiple submissions you'd like to make, spread them out over time. I'd like to keep this post going indefinitely.

- Keep comments to a minimum. We want you to comment if you feel like it, but lets not get into discussions or make long stories.

- No posts without worthy photo submissions. Again, we aren't looking for discussions, just pictures. :)

- Video's welcome but please no rambling documentaries.

Post away!

binks1.jpg

I don't have a link, but here's one out of the 10 or so that I still own....

Attachments

• Denver.jpg
    Denver.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,041
Great idea for a thread.
Nothing special about this one just took it in my driveway, but I did like the editing I did.
SBqwwl.jpg

Dave, you should post up a pic as well. You can't just start a topic like this and no pics.

Bigpoppa822, I like that pic better than your sig pic. Car looks great.

Here's my fav pic so far of my 95. Then a 1 pic of the current fleet.:D

Last edited:
Here are a few of my favorite pics.

Attachments

• IMAG0427.jpg
    IMAG0427.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 994
  • IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 1,059
even though the car is barely visible, i like it. probably since it was about a 500 foot burnout

Attachments

• bird2.jpg
    bird2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 990
car isn't up to date but a T-bird in from of T-birds pizza in Los Gatos CA is awesome

Attachments

• garage_vehicle-96-12720598913.jpg
    garage_vehicle-96-12720598913.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 895
Back