Xenon front air dam for 96/97 T-bird

XR7 Dave

Looking for a new, unused 96/97 Xenon front air dam. Long shot I realize, but if anyone has one let me know!

Unused?

I have one fused to my 96 bumper somewhere in the basent. there is a piece that needs to be plastic welded since I had added the grille.

Send me pics or post them. I don't want to get into problems with it. New is $450 shipped, so I have to weigh that against what price you'd want for it + any cost to repair.

dave i have one that is unpainted but had been mounted to a bumper before it just needs to be painted to match your car and reinstalled

id like to get $100 for it

i saw you were looking for a 94 95 sc rear bumper as well i have a black one of those as well id sell for $75

That's pretty sweet. Now how to get it here from there?

Edit: I do not need a rear bumper anymore.

Last edited:
dave i have one that is unpainted but had been mounted to a bumper before it just needs to be painted to match your car and reinstalled

id like to get $100 for it

i saw you were looking for a 94 95 sc rear bumper as well i have a black one of those as well id sell for $75

That's me I'd love to have the rear bumper. Tax check will be here thurs. If you can get me quote for evything I can paypal the $ to you. If you ship it thru greyhound.

dave do you plan on heading to toledo anytime soon?

i might end up heading to columbus in the spring to watch shane race the car i could swing by then

soulcaliber- ill look into the greyhound for shipping

Back