SCCoSW Meet in New Mexico

I am gonna regret missing this. But, can't get off work this week. Have fun you guys :cool:

Jeramie

Hopefully the cops aren't hiding out behind the dumpster like they did at our Denver SCCoSW meet. A couple members got some hefty tickets.

TiRWqkar

Kathy and I just got home abut 30 minutes ago...we both had a great time.

David

PS:Kurt Sunday actually does have a wife and when he doesn't have to work on cars, Dave Dalke can party like a Rock Star :cool:

It's the first thing I noticed.

DD is going back to his teens for a redo I think.

Paul

PS

Nice control on the burn out.

Who's tires I wonder?

It's the first thing I noticed.

DD is going back to his teens for a redo I think.

Paul

PS

Nice control on the burn out.

Who's tires I wonder?

It was a little much for the camera man I guess. :rolleyes: He assumed I was done and so missed the best part. ;)

The Mokawk needed a little yellow paint to stand out better.

Kurt's a champ, he let me abuse his 200K mile SC mercilessly. :D It ticks a little but runs sweet!

Man I wish I could've gone! that looks like fun!:D Next time make it happen in Albuquerque and I'll be there for sure; I'll even let DD do that to my SC, wait maybe not:p

Hey guys, it was a nice change to go to a meet where there were actully some mn12's!!!

So, I did make it home safely, after my 13 hour bus ride. It was all I thought it would be, and more! I had the pleasure of sitting next to the self proclaimed "baddest b!tch in vegas," for the first 6 hours, and a homeless man that claimed to be in the CIA for the rest of the trip. Apparently the CIA is housed on a small island outside of Europe, where they control and execute natural disasters with pinpoint accuracy. Unfortunately for him, the Japanese gave him a sleep deprivation shot that lasts the rest of his life. He rambled on for what seemed to be close to 2 hours, and I wanted to tell him to STFU, but I was worried he might try to kill me in my sleep. Other than the crazies, it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't so tall, but I think it will be a long time before I try something like that again.

Anyways, it was great to see everyone, and hopefully I'll have some time to work on my car and bring it to the next meet! Glad that everyone else made it home alright as well.

Kris,

It sounds like the Bus ride home was everything you hoped it would be. Our trip back wasn't nearly as exciting until Chris wise turned off the auto pilot and let me fly the plane :eek:

David

Hey guys, looooong time, no see. I'm out in CA now but saw this post and was thinking about the crazy times we had at our meets and wanted to say Hi!

Back