Annual Dinner at Montanas on Jan 29th

Payton

Well, Christmas and New Year are over, we all got the time to pay off our credit card bills, so I think it is a good time to get together for our annual dinner.
Good news, all you can ribs are back in Montana's on any day. So I am calling everybody out to try to beat me)))
Toronto , ON M8Z 6C7
(416) 646-1852
Let start at 6pm so we get plenty of time for eating and talking and also to get home not too late for those who live far away.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me 416-703-3671
Dzmitry

P.S. Please post if you intend to attend and if you are bringing someone with you so I can reserve enough seats for us.
Thanks in advance

Count me in for this one. This is a perfect time for those that haven't been to many meets, or if you have re-found the passion, to come and share some good stories with the gang. We can get some updates on folks projects ie: Tony's new engine, Paul's monster motor, and maybe even Tinman's car will be running.
Come with some ideas of what you want the club to do this year ... local cruise nights, track days etc.
Also we need to start talking about and planning attendance for the 10th annual Shootout. Yes, that's right folks, 10th!:eek: I know I have only managed to make it to the last five but it is great fun and who knows, you may even win something.:D
See you on the 29th.
Alan

Count me in. Looking forward to meeting other folks from the local T-bird community . . . :D

We will be there, all of us, in the SC! Looking forward to seeing all of you. Hoping that a few of you will help me convince Kendra to put Drew's old motor into Fraser's old car.

We will be there, all of us, in the SC! Looking forward to seeing all of you. Hoping that a few of you will help me convince Kendra to put Drew's old motor into Fraser's old car.

Convince her? Just bring the engine with you and we would swap them at the parking lot))) lol

Yup, I was looking at a 61, issues with the registration on that, picked up a 66 instead. The VW is gone. I'll start a new thread with some pics. :)

The first bird I ever looked at buying was a 66 when I was living out west. It needed too much work. My brother har a 60 that was awsome as well as later on he had a 72, also awsome. It had the rear suicide doors and with the doors closed the door handles made up the thunderbird symbol. Great buy, Ed. Looking forward to the photo thread.
So ... Greg, long time no hear from. You and Nickey going to come down on Sunday?
Alan

We are thinking about it.Been very busy lately.It would be nice to see a lot of the older members who dont even have SC's come out as well.:confused:

They dont want to make a reservation for us at that time. So might to wait few minutes at the front while they put tables together.
Thanks and see you all tomorrow

It was nice to see the guys & gals that made it out to the event. We had a blast at dinner. My daughter now wants to go back to the "restRant to eat with friends", that's what I told her when we were getting into the car just before leaving.

I'm hoping we can get more of a turn out for the events we do later in the year.

Back