Hey again from CT

Lycaon1349

hi everyone, i joined back in 09 when i got my first sc. didnt keep it long so ive only been back selectively but just wanted to say hi and let you all know i just picked up another 89 sc so im back in the mix, haha.:cool:

photobucket-1355-1327104777355.jpg

still gotta give it a good wash and wax once the weather gets a bit warmer, but its so minty, 74,000 miles, never seen winter conditions.:cool:

nice! if youre in fairfield youve probably seen lifted cherokees from the other forum club im in, SiSOffroad.

@tmz you don't happen to have a white SC do you? I've seen one rolling around town, work at the carwash in WL, from suffield.

i take my sc to that carwash in the winter. i used to have two supercoupes at one time they can be money pits. as far as parts go what do you have for sale? i may be interested.

Parts is Parts................!

I am also in CT. up in the Torrington area. I am looking for a front bumper cover if you have one? cheers Frank H. aka White Lightning

i take my sc to that carwash in the winter. i used to have two supercoupes at one time they can be money pits. as far as parts go what do you have for sale? i may be interested.

I spent more money than I would ever admit, I still have the car, still has late model tank eitnh straight pipes a 255lph fuel pump.. only performance parts for sale here's a li
st..
http://sccoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=931964&postcount=1

Back