Weld skinnies + spacers for cobra brakes (mustang pattern only)

Micahdogg

15 X 3.5 Weld Prostar skinnies with 165R street legal tires + 1 inch billet hubcentric spacers with 3 inch Moroso lug studs installed. Also including a set of 10 Weld lugnuts and washers.

This is for guys with the Mustang bolt patter and cobra brakes who want to run a skinny at the drag strip. This provides just enough clearance and the only modification you have to do is shave your stock lug studs down enough to hide inside the billet spacer. After shaving the lug studs on my car, I still had 7 full turns on each lug nut and never had a problem.

$400 for everything. I included new pictures, the last of which shows how much you will need to shave off your stock lug studs.

Here is a pic of them installed and in action
MyBird5.jpg

DSC03936.jpg

DSC03938.jpg

DSC03939.jpg

DSC03940.jpg

Last edited:
Since you need to use a 1 inch spacer to get the wheel away from the caliper, you could try to round up (or have made) a spacer that bolts on as a 4.25 patter, but converts to a 4.5 pattern. Then you could legitimately keep the t-bird pattern, but run a Mustang skinny. But the spacers I'm selling are 4.5 to 4.5 and don't have any extra room to drill for more patterns.

I'm selling because I've performed a "modification" that required me to modify some stuff that won't allow me to use the spacer anymore. No spacer = no wheel unfortunately. I'm still keeping my prostars for the rear though.

Back