Anyone in the twin cities area?

cruze

Hi Joe, If you want we could meet up and go to the cruise.Iam in EP so could come up 494. Also mite have a SC from Champlin coming to.
Rick

Hi Joe, If you want we could meet up and go to the cruise.Iam in EP so could come up 494. Also mite have a SC from Champlin coming to.
Rick

We could do that for sure. Where would you want to meet? Im in Robbinsdale.

working on my 1990 but hope to have it going this year.
I went out to Derrings repair when they were there years ago. Someone I knew had a 90 and a 89xr7.I believe the 89 ended up in Florida don't know what happen to the 90. Yours isn't that one is it?

well hopefully mine will be running like a champ in a couple hours. Joe that motor mount wasn't that bad from underneath.

its alive and sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting a new windshield this morning and will be putting that electrical mess back together.

its alive and sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting a new windshield this morning and will be putting that electrical mess back together.
That's great Jimmy!! Let me know if U want to use my wiring manual. I should be able to get my roof switch for U this weekend. I think that's what's in my xr7. Rick

Yeah I will take you up on the wiring manual and everything else is perfect so far, by any chance do you have an extra fog light rick? Looks like joe needs a touch up on his tune

Yeah I will take you up on the wiring manual and everything else is perfect so far, by any chance do you have an extra fog light rick? Looks like joe needs a touch up on his tune

Yep, i sent the chip today to get tuned. I might have a fox light laying around also, i will have to check.

Yep, i sent the chip today to get tuned. I might have a fox light laying around also, i will have to check.
jimmy, I know I don't have a fog light. Xr doesn't have fogs. I can drop off manual after 3 tomorrow if that works.
Rick

Sounds good I'll be at work till 6 were you able to get the sunroof switch out of it? What did dave say about the tune beside the obvious?

Sounds good I'll be at work till 6 were you able to get the sunroof switch out of it? What did dave say about the tune beside the obvious?
Hi Jimmy, won't be able to check or get switch till Sat.afternoon. Have a JBL dash wire harness minus cd connections that ill bring with wiring diagrams this pm
Rick

how long until you get your tune back joe?

I would assume sometime this week. I also still have to check to see if i have that fog light for you. I have to get the car to the paint booth but that might have to wait until after B4B.

tires

Tires finally came in can't get them on until Sat am before cruise. Jimmy are u still thinking of making it? I didn't get back to xr to pull roof harness. This week is busy after work so it will be Sun at earliest I can get to it.

can't wait to see it back on the road with some actual power lol :D

I'm in no hurry for the sunroof switch, it would just be nice to have everything working again.

It should be on the road by tomorrow with or without the radio working.

can't wait to see it back on the road with some actual power lol :D

I'm in no hurry for the sunroof switch, it would just be nice to have everything working again.

It should be on the road by tomorrow with or without the radio working.

You and me bopth, Jimmy.... By the way, you better take that car on the cruise with Rick and represent the SC

I'm working on it but I might be obligated to the flood run with my dad so I might have to juggle both

Back