Anyone in the twin cities area?

Cuz I'm a bum haha. I think Nick is bringing home his buffer this weekend if you wanna get your turd shined up...you get that hood painted?

I will be up north this weekend, i know pretty lame. Why gotta be a bum? only you can prevent forest fires, joe.

I will be up north this weekend, i know pretty lame. Why gotta be a bum? only you can prevent forest fires, joe.

It just needs a bunch of stuff done to be ready for the show...I'm sure I'll do it all this weekend with the extra day off of work tho

Everyone still alive??? LOL just wondering if there are any plans to come up to the big event in brainerd this weekend? Still working on a plan to get my bird up there so if I can it will be there. Joe are you still coming?

Car Craft St Paul

Anyone going to CC 7-20-22? I'll be there with my Anny. Parking with MN Fords all 3 days.
Rick

car craft

Oh Come on Joe! I'll have my canopy up and cold bevs on hand.I believe we have same spots but won't know until thurs pm.North of Lee on Cooper.If U get there early there should be spots on the end of our spots.Looks like we have 20-25 reserved.

Oh Come on Joe! I'll have my canopy up and cold bevs on hand.I believe we have same spots but won't know until thurs pm.North of Lee on Cooper.If U get there early there should be spots on the end of our spots.Looks like we have 20-25 reserved.

Text me on thursday and we will see what we can plan, Rick..

Car Craft

I got the parking spots blocked today on Cooper north of Lee on west side of Cooper. I'll be there all 3 days with MN Fords. If there is space open it may be possible for non MFE cars to park with us.

Car Craft

It was a great show other than the rain on Sat. Only 1 other SC that I saw out of 5500+ cars. It was another Anny that was for sale. Sounds like it sold for 3000.
Rick

Back