18" ADR Rims

schwalbe your mailbox is full again

You want more pictures? Those are all the rims in the thread, is there something specific you want me to take?

Ok here is the deal. Today I went to have the tires removed from the rims and found a dent on the lip on one of the rear rims. I have not noticed this until now. Must have happened before I parked the Thunderbird for the winter. Anyways, I called around. Looks like around $75-100 to repair the rim. Because of this I'm lowering the price to $150 for all four rims + shipping. New pictures added. Send me a PM or comment on here if interested.

Thank you,

Josh

Shipped to 74011

Rims: 150
Both boxes, shipped: 88.20
Paypal fees: 7.45

Total: $245.65

Last edited:
I have to work that weekend, I think they will be sold by then. I have three guys asking about shipping quotes and couple local guys looking at them today.

I assumed they would be. Just going to paypal the $ and see if you could hold onto them until then. They wouldnt go on the car until next year anyhow. GL with the sale!

Did you want me to do a shipping quote anyways?

No, you have plenty interested. Think Mark is over near you. If they don't sell let me know. They are a want not a need, so just thought I would ask if possibly they could be had without requiring shipping.

Back