Is there a formal SC club of NorCal?

I would be down but kind of curious why Hollister. The guy I got my car from lives in Hollister and ya there is an awesome off road park but not sure other than maybe some twisty roads, the missions, etc. just keep me posted. Exhaust is going on my bird today so might be taking it for a test drive if I can actually get a 45 degree -10AN female to female fitting that doesn't leak. I have bought two so far that were defects so hoping third one is the charm.

Dan

Actually it is one of my fuel fittings. If I swap the fitting from the other side the leak transfers position so I know it is the fittings. Hopefully Gotelli's can get me a new 45 degree fitting and going to replace the male fitting that goes to my fuel filter as well just to be sure. Fingers crossed. It is a very small leak that you can barely feel if you wipe your finger around it. If replacing the fitting doesn't work I was thinking about using something like this http://www.purechoicemotorsports.com/index.cfm?ptype=product&product_id=187&prd187.htm what you think?

Thanks,

Dan

Norcal rides

Why Hollister? No reason, just trying to find a central meeting place that would be fun to drive to being that i live in merced and there is the guy that lives in armona(south/west of fresno). Sonic in Gilroy will work just fine !

Well just letting everyone know got the fuel leak fixed, exhaust is done and she purrs like a kitten. First real test drive the other night and wow she is a blast. Of course with the new motor and all, not getting on it, and working on the tune but sounds great. Ready for Sonic whenever everyone else is :)

P.S. will post up pics of the exhaust later this week when I get a chance to get it back up on the rack.

Dan

been driving mine around and I am ready

I have monday and wed mornings free

tues, friday, saturday and sunday evenings free

.. makes me want to go pick up my car and take it for a spin !! I miss driving it already and this Chevy ive been driving is so slow plus my headlights keep angering other drivers because they are so bright !! LOL

- Dan

Yeah I can pick it up anytime, just let me know when you guys are all ready to meet up .. I am available most days .. go to school Monday - Thursday 5pm - 10pm .. but I am open all day Friday - sunday.

- Dan

hoping to put new tires on my bird this weekend but i am free after 6:30pm week days and free Saturdays and Sundays so let me know.

Well I'm still in need of a PERFECT transmission:(

Once its fixed, I willing to meet up anywhere(I know where watsonville & Monterrey is! ;)):D

-Fernando

so far it sounds like saturday or sunday evening is best for everyone

unfortunately i work days on weekends but maybe I can get a saturday off sometime

lol I put bigger tips on and it lowered the drone which helps but still debating resonator over muffler

and I still want cutouts :D

Also, I have march 30th off for Cesar Chavez Day it is a friday...maybe we can meet that day...?

Well I'm still in need of a PERFECT transmission:(

Once its fixed, I willing to meet up anywhere(I know where watsonville & Monterrey is! ;)):D

-Fernando

Taking a detour can be a good thing sometimes. At least you know how to get to Monterey now, just 40 minutes out of the way. You know a cruise up 17 to Santa Cruz or Monterey would be great, just too many CHP to drive fast. ;)

I have the donor 89 SC at my house now being chopped up at the moment, I almost have the door striker section cut out completely to take to my Cousin the welder and get my SC patched up - but hes talking about his truck needs work now ( dents on the side, somebody punched or smashed the front windshield :rolleyes:, front bumper is missing, foglights are hanging alignment is messed up, tires wearing, check engine light on, check 4x4 light on, ABS light on, washer light on ... ) I could keep going .. but it needs some work and I might have to trade for work now, im just not sure about fixing all these dents along the bedside. :cool:

- Dan

... it goes both ways, cant remember how many times ive borrowed the Chevy truck to haul a broken down Ford .. LOL

- Dan

I think the Fusion told the F150 that Monterrey was nice, thats why it went in that direction..:rolleyes:

Well sounds like your booked for a while with work! But what else is new..right!?;)

-Fernando

Taking a detour can be a good thing sometimes. At least you know how to get to Monterey now, just 40 minutes out of the way. You know a cruise up 17 to Santa Cruz or Monterey would be great, just too many CHP to drive fast. ;)

I have the donor 89 SC at my house now being chopped up at the moment, I almost have the door striker section cut out completely to take to my Cousin the welder and get my SC patched up - but hes talking about his truck needs work now ( dents on the side, somebody punched or smashed the front windshield :rolleyes:, front bumper is missing, foglights are hanging alignment is messed up, tires wearing, check engine light on, check 4x4 light on, ABS light on, washer light on ... ) I could keep going .. but it needs some work and I might have to trade for work now, im just not sure about fixing all these dents along the bedside. :cool:

- Dan

Looks like my SC repair is going to be delayed for a whole month, somebody decided to take a "vacation" .. but I can pick it up anytime.

- Dan

Back