BIR meet june 23rd and 24th

Jimmy

I am trying to gauge interest in another meet for early summer for a 3 day track event that has everything http://pg.maperformance.com/ . Talked it over with my boss and decided that it would be a fun addition to our fun filled weekend. Anyone who is interested in coming please let me know so I can gauge whether we need to add a class or we can sneak in under another class.

Last edited:
All of the information for the event and specific details have been updated on the website so go check it out. I hope to see some of you there and look forward to meeting you if you can make it out. Any questions please feel free to ask and thank you for looking

I hope some people can make it out

Does anyone see an interest in this or is it too far away for most people?

cool beans, I'll keep bumping it for you so you don't forget. I just found out that dsport magazine is coming to the event to cover it and write an article about it, and I believe there is talk about getting an underground racing lambo and some 3000hp Australian car to come out to the event as well :D

coming up this weekend if anyone is interested in coming up for the 3 day event or just come up/ down for the day. Let me know if you would like to come and I will see what accommodations need to be made for you :D

Back