No2, stock and other parts.

1fstb1rd

I got a full nitrous express 15 lb tank and remote bottle opener. Im looking to sell it as a package,NEVER USED Brand new. bought from a toyota dealership and it was a "model system" for a floor car. 400+shipping

All prices plus shipping. all prices negotiable.all part for 89-93 carsl
NIB solid rubber motor mounts from scp-30+ shipping- sold
K&N panel filter- 25 + shipping
Console top, black auto, Great shape, has rocker switch-35
89 JBL speaker amp-15
Auto ride actuators- 10
complete fuse block- 5
thermostat housings- 15
fuel rail- 25
94 blower pulley- 15
early model case (mint) and snout, all apart, needs rebuild, less rotors- 50
stock crank pulley-15
91 auto ecu-30
8 inch intercooler fan, painted gunmetal works great 35
polished 76mm c&L with yellow tube-90
set of heads, recently planed, were on car for 3500 miles. great shape. complete 150
stock intercoolers, awesome shape-30 ea
complete radiator fan shroud and motor, works awesome-40
stock manifolds, one set has broken studs- 20
have a bunch of other things as well

Pics available upon request.

Last edited:
I have a few throttle bodies,early inlet plenums, tps, iac on a few, bap sensors, door switches, and a few other things.

1328209694.jpg

slightly negotiable on the tank and opener. Also have radiator fan with shroud, 89 5 spd pumpkin, ac compressor and alternator, not sure if they work, set of manifolds with broken studs. TTT

I got a full nitrous express 15 lb tank and remote bottle opener. Im looking to sell it as a package,NEVER USED Brand new. bought from a toyota dealership and it was a "model system" for a floor car. 475+shipping

NIB solid rubber motor mounts from scp-30+ shipping- sale pending
K&N panel filter- 25 + shipping
Console top, black auto, Great shape, has rocker switch-make offer
1 JBL speaker amp-make offer
Auto ride actuators- make offer
complete fuse block- make offer
thermostat housings- make offer
fuel rail- make offer
94 blower pulley- make offer
early model case (mint) and snout, all apart, needs rebuild, less rotors- make offer
stock crank pulley-make offer
91 auto ecu-make offer.
I have a bunch of other stock stuff if you need anything pm me. Thank you

Pics available upon request.

I have had someone steal several radiators for copper . My 90 S.C. was one of them. so I need a few items around the radiator if you have any. Also there is a small 2 wire plug in on top of the motter, slightly to the passenger side from the S.Charger. Let me know

I have had someone steal several radiators for copper . My 90 S.C. was one of them. so I need a few items around the radiator if you have any. Also there is a small 2 wire plug in on top of the motter, slightly to the passenger side from the S.Charger. Let me know

I dont have any radiators, i actually bought a new aluminum one from shepard auto parts for $113 and for the price it works really well. If you can give me a little more info on the plug i can help you out with one i got a spare harness laying around, does it plug into the throttle body? if you can pinpoint where it plugs i can figure it out from there.

I dont have any radiators, i actually bought a new aluminum one from shepard auto parts for $113 and for the price it works really well. If you can give me a little more info on the plug i can help you out with one i got a spare harness laying around, does it plug into the throttle body? if you can pinpoint where it plugs i can figure it out from there.

sorry so late getting back to you . I thought I had it set to alert me via email. Anyway I will get more info on the plug. The ford place wants $53.00 for the 2 wire plugin, (RIDICULOUS) THANKS!!!

Bump. Also have sunroof glass -50 and a white bumper cover with sc on the front, some paint flakes by the marker lights and 4 tiny stone chips in front, factory holes for license plates. Local pickup only pm for pics And price. Also have white spoiler with a few stress cracks, $20

Back