Modded 91 SC in S.E. MI

Collin A

I am the third owner of the car and have only owned it for a year. It has never been drove in the winter, there is no rust on the body or under the car. There are a couple issues, there are 3 cracks on the dash, and the gas gauge is a little off it is empty when it reads about 1/8th tank.. There are no rips or wear spots on the cloth parts of the seats, but they do need to be cleaned. When it was tuned and dyno it had 285hp 337trq. This car runs very strong. It comes with many spare parts including door glass, original trunk lid and lights (currently has a 93 rear), engine accessories (pulleys, power steering pump etc. There is also all of the receipts from the original owner/builder which gives a nice history of the car. The engine mods total over 8k alone. I have decided to sell it because I am not in the car thing any more and its time to move on.

1991 T-Bird SC

Twilight Blue exterior, blue cloth (tweed type) interior with trim
AOD with 2600 RPM converter-overdrive band is slipping
6-way power seats, both driver & passenger, with lumbar support
Power windows and door locks, dual remote power mirrors
Tilt steering wheel / power steering
Automatic climate control
Automatic ride control
Moon roof
ABS brakes
Rear window defroster
AM/FM cassette
Bullet Rims
Completely rebuilt and blue printed engine (work done by Bishoff Racing Engines, West Harrison Indiana)
custom forged aluminum pistons and custom rods
speed pro rings
fully ported intake and exhaust ports on heads
1.56” exhaust valves / 1.855” intake valves
3.83” cylinder bore
Windsor connecting rods
Re-ground camshaft (have specs)
high pressure oil pump
73mm MAF
85mm throttle-body
Magnum Powers inlet tube and supercharger plenum
Re-built / ported supercharger (by Magnum Powers)
Raised blower top
10% over-speed pulley for supercharger
Intercooler fan
Double intercooler
42# fuel injectors
255 LPH fuel pump
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator with guage
Jet coated headers with high flow cats
Custom exhaust with dual Turbo mufflers
dual 2.5” to single 3” to dual 2.5”
Innovate Motorsports Wideband Air/Fuel guage
MN12 tuner card installed into EEC unit
Enhanced calibration file
See pics here: http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/kinematica/SC/

Asking $3600
Contact me at cafe1980850@yahoo.com

Last edited:
car seems like a steal of a deal,wish it wasnt so far away,how many miles on the car and engine ?. How bad is the transmission and would it br drivable to minnesota?

Last edited:
The car has about 100k and according to the previous owner, the engine is around 40k. 1st and 2nd gear in the trans is fine, and it will drive in 3rd,just don't give it too much gas. I personally would not take it long distance.
It had a bad trans in it when I bought it. I took a gamble and installed a used AOD from a fox body Mustang. Unfortunately, I lost.

Back