1998 Camaro SS possible trade for TC/SC...

thecure

Have a 1998 Camaro SS (REAL SS) LS1 / Automatic 152,000 miles.... runs great. No smoking or knocking or anything of the sorts.... I'm in no rush and not even sure I want to get rid of it. Black with black leather interior. Interior is great with a little wear on drivers seat.... no rips or tears like most. Exterior is good except the good ole clear coat peel on middle of front nose and 2 small corner spots on rear bumper which will most likely be fixed in a few weeks when I get my tax return if its still here. Only mods are 25% underdrive pulley, air lid box and flowmaster exhaust. Power windows, locks, driverside seat. Keyless entry, alarm and remote start. Xenon headlights, aftermarket cd player, amp and "hidden" sub in the trunk so you still have the whole trunk space. Any questions just ask and can get more pics...... would prefer a trade for a nice turbocoupe or supercoupe stock or modifed.... don't really care as long as its nice. My car is not junk nor will I trade for junk.

Attachments

• mycamaro.jpg
    mycamaro.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 239
i might would consider a trade

Attachments

• Picture012.jpg
    Picture012.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture010.jpg
    Picture010.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 206
heh that looks EXACTLY like my old 89 SC I used to have at least exterior wise..... whats the info on it?

its a 91 5 speed got asp underdrive pullies crank water pump and alt, got 7% overdrive on the supersharger new all alum rad cold air induction kit and much more to much to list.

I may consider a trade also. what motor do you have in the ss? i have an 89 SC same color as the one above posted ^^ 136XXX rebuilt supercharger with less then 3000 on it. new thermo new waterpump new radiator complete tuneup. limited in the rear (as are them all) tires have 70% tread left daily drive parked as of now for winter

Back