brand new black carpet for cheap

mywhite89

I have for sale brand new black carpet to fit your Thunderbird 89-97 any model. I was going to install it into a car I decided to part out instead. It is molded to fit but you do have to cut the holes out for the seats and center console. I believe I paid around $160 for this but I really have no need for it in any of my cars. I will sell for $100 firm, plus shipping if you must have it shipped. Carpet is perfect and brand new, never installed, sorry for the dots in the pictures, should have cleaned the lense of my camera!!

chris

Edit I paid 154.45 shipped when I bought new

Attachments

• thunderbird carpet 001.JPG
    thunderbird carpet 001.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 99
  • thunderbird carpet 002.JPG
    thunderbird carpet 002.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Do you know who is the manufacturer?
Do you have a sense of how good a fit it is?
Do you know what the underside of the OE carpet assembly looks like?
Can you compare the two, OE versus what your selling?

I've got a pretty good OE carpet assembly in black ready to go into my Red 92. Just not sure if your part may be a better product.

LMK what you think.

edit: wow that Dave is fast with the cash... lol

Do you know who is the manufacturer?
Do you have a sense of how good a fit it is?
Do you know what the underside of the OE carpet assembly looks like?
Can you compare the two, OE versus what your selling?

I've got a pretty good OE carpet assembly in black ready to go into my Red 92. Just not sure if your part may be a better product.

LMK what you think.

edit: wow that Dave is fast with the cash... lol

Ok it took some time but I bought this carpet from this same seller on eBay. Check out this item because this is the one I bought back in march 2010. 130629413689.

I'll have to compare to my car but I thing this carpet is pretty much the same quality. It has extra padding under the areas where your feet are front and rear.

Keep in mind I'm not going to pull the carpet out my car to Check for extra padding. It's been three years since I had carpet out of one of these cars but from what I remember the quality was similar.

Last edited:
Back