89-97 Tokico HP Lowering Kit

KillSwitchNY

Have a set of used Tokico HP (blue) shocks and struts with matching Tokico lowering springs. Provides a 1.25" drop. Came as a kit when new. Shocks are in good shape and still work fine (also have lifetime warranty on them). The only problem with the shocks is the very tips of the rear studs are a bit chewed up from the nuts being seized on while trying to grip it. Threads are fine. Springs are good as well with the exception of the red powdercoat which is peeling off. I stripped 1 spring and painted it chassis black to try it out, came out great.

Will not separate.
Will post pics as soon as I can get them.

$275 shipped

Also have brand new Prothane polyurethane spring isolators for upper and lower of both rear springs $50. If you want the suspension w/ the isolators, we can work out a deal. thanks.

Last edited:
are the struts for auto ride control and will you sell them seperatly? If so how much to 62948

No these are not equipped for ARC. You want the Tokico Illumina version. Note to everyone else. These will work in all birds SC LX... SC's with autoride will lose that feature. On mine I disabled autoride since it was useless and was happier with the ride quality/handling and stance of this setup. Note: my sig is 18" wheels with stock springs/autoride struts. It sits like a 4x4.

Last edited:
Back