1991 sc, automatic, 2500$ safetied and e-tested in Ontario

91supecoupe

1991 ford thunderbird SC, 3.8l supercharged,, lots of power this car is very fun to drive, just saftetied and e-tested within the last month.. It's got a nice stereo system with the stock jbl door speakers and a kenwood deck and amp, 2 big mtx subwoofers in the trunk. car has no rust whatsoever as it has usually been stored through the winters..the car is running well but the 2 things i would reccomend doing for it is a new fuel pump and a front tie rod end.. the fuel pump is causing hard starting when cold and hard idling.,, other than that it runs great once its fired up and you can find fuel pumps very cheap..let me know if you are interested,, 2500 o.b.o.. car has 120,000 km

pics in this thread
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124059

Last edited:
need something cheaper on insurance and gas as i dont have another vehicle to drive to and from work 6 days a week, and also because i dont know nearly enough about cars to keep this thing going strong on my budget

i hope someone comes and checks it out, cause im sure one of you guys who knows alot about the sc's could have this thing running mint for next to nothing,, i just dont know whats what when it comes to cars so this isnt the car for me

car is still for sale, got the tie rod fixed but it turns out it was not a fuel pump, still trying to figure out the starting issue , could be a leak in the vacuum line according to the mechanic

Back