1990 xr7 ###SOLD###

XR7Kurt

Unfortunately whatever is left of my black 1990 XR7 is more than likely leaving on Friday for a trip to the scrap yard. There's really nothing wrong with the car other than a blown head gasket and it's age.
Of course I would rather sell the car whole and have someone save it.
If someone has the means to come get it by this Saturday they can have it for $400. Included with the car will be most of my collection of SC/XR7 parts I have accumulated over the years, including the shortblock and m90/ic from my '89 that's a 5.0 now.
The car is partially disassembled as I plan on using the interior if it gets parted. ABS system is removed.
All stock.

Rust free.

I'll probably start listing parts tonight or tomorrow but thought I'd take the chance that someone could save the car.

Car is in Oak Ridge, TN. Half hour from I75 and 20 minutes from I40.

Last edited:
xr7

can u send me a pic of what the car is and i am also in TN and would love to come get it.....please send me a list of extras you have with the car too please

can u send me a pic of what the car is and i am also in TN and would love to come get it.....please send me a list of extras you have with the car too please

Send me your email address, I haven't figured out how to post pics from my iPhone yet.:confused:

Thankfully, the car has been sold and will have a new home.
Sorry Xr7Maniac, I needed to get a deal done ASAP.

Back