I just acquired a 1989 Thunderbird Super Coupe as a parts donor car for my 24 Hours of Lemons Track Car. The car has been fully parted out now so the only things I have left for sale are what's documented below. As stated in my previous thread where I sold bits off of my original track car, my primary motive for selling these parts is NOT outright profit; I'm just trying to lower the acquisition of this SC for my 24 Hours of Lemons accounting. Since I cannot guarantee that some of these parts are working since I didn't pull them from a car that I knew was working before like my track car (esp the electrical components), you have my guarantee that I will work things out with you if you encounter a problem with the electronic item/module I sell you. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CHEATING ANYONE. Please pay close attention to the mechanical/interior bits though -- I'll send you higher res images for closer inspection but these items are being sold AS-IS.
If interested, please PM me and make an offer with your shipping address. If your offer is reasonable including shipping to your location, we'll make a deal.
Please look at my iTrader rating: http://forums.tccoa.com/itrader.php?u=17848
I've had quite a few transactions with EVERY SINGLE PERSON satisfied with the timeliness of my shipping and how I packaged the items. Paypal is my preferred method of payment.
PS. If you need anything else from my 1995 Thunderbird LX, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to cut you a package deal.
1989 Super Coupe
Interior Color: EB (Blue)
5-speed parts and transmission - main reason I bought this car - UNAVAILABLE
Engine block - keeping it for now - UNAVAILABLE
Anything from in front of the radiator support - lights/etc
Rear suspension (springs/shocks), rear subframe, knuckles, LCAs, differential, axles - SOLD
Rear bumper cover: torn up
No Sunroof or associated control modules/switches/etc
L Braces/Brackets - SOLD
Trailer Hitch - SOLD
Aftermarket Intercooler w/ ding as seen in pic - SOLD
Side Skirts - SOLD
Front sway bar - SOLD
Radio Hutch - SOLD
Gauge Surround - SOLD
Front Springs - SOLD
Rear Sway Bar - SOLD
M90 supercharger and piping from original car - SOLD
Dead Pedal - SOLD
Skinny Brake Pedal Assembly - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Intercooler - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Outlet Plenum to Intercooler Piping - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Output Plenum - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Supercharger - SOLD
Fog Lamp and Ride Control Switches - SOLD
ABS Assembly - SOLD
Thermostat Housing - SOLD
Glovebox Door - SOLD
Emergency Brake Handle / Hand Brake w/ ~full length cable attached - SOLD
Entire Passenger Seatbelt Assembly inc inner seat belt track and motor - SOLD
Entire Driver Seatbelt Assembly inc inner seat belt track and motor - SOLD
TBIRD/Cougar PRM - Passive Belt Restraint Control Module Item# F2SB-14A679-AA - SOLD
Door Handle Inserts "Door Cups" - SOLD
Parts Available for Immediate Sale
89 Supercoupe 5-speed Engine computer aka ECU aka PCM
ECU code: A9X1
ATE Anti-lock Control
Ride Control Module
Auto Headlight Turn On Sensor (mounts on top of dash)
Motorcraft / Lectron Products
Random Underdash module
89 Manual Climate Control, Antenna Switch, Dash panel, defroster button, vents, cigarette lighter port, and Dash pocket "hutch"
* Climate Control Panel will also include the manual Hot/Cold Air Mix control cable and vacuum lines
* NOTE: I'm willing to sell this as a complete package or separately
Automatic Light Switch & Antenna Switch
Windshield Wiper Control Stalk
Motorola - Sensor and Plastic Ring Around Steering Column
Left Dash Vent
* Rear Tabs are complete but there's some velcro on it and has a few dings
Driver Side Mirror Switch
Exterior / Suspension
Rear Corner Tail Lights
* This is the rubber product that prevents water on your windows from seeping into the doors
* Please Make an offer for all four pieces (inside and outside for both doors).
M90 Supercharger and piping from 90 Supercoupe
* The supercoupe donor car I purchased also came with a second supercharger and piping. Now that the splitport upgrade is coming along well, my team and I have decided that we no longer need to keep this second supercharger package around.
* My mechanic friend, ddubb, says that based on the part # this second supercharger came from a 90 Supercoupe. I will take pics of the label when I get the chance.
* For some reason, I have TWO input plenums (#3 and #10 -- the metal pipe that sits between the throttle body and the supercharger housing). I originally had a third one but that was sold along with the other supercharger.
I just added the lower intake manifold (supercharger to heads) off my 89 Supercoupe engine block. Since I'm converting this engine into a spare N/A block, I no longer need this intake manifold. Please feel free to make an offer.