89 Super Coupe Parts - gauge cluster, elec modules, tails, & SC manifold/piping

S4gunn

Hi,
I just acquired a 1989 Thunderbird Super Coupe as a parts donor car for my 24 Hours of Lemons Track Car. The car has been fully parted out now so the only things I have left for sale are what's documented below. As stated in my previous thread where I sold bits off of my original track car, my primary motive for selling these parts is NOT outright profit; I'm just trying to lower the acquisition of this SC for my 24 Hours of Lemons accounting. Since I cannot guarantee that some of these parts are working since I didn't pull them from a car that I knew was working before like my track car (esp the electrical components), you have my guarantee that I will work things out with you if you encounter a problem with the electronic item/module I sell you. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CHEATING ANYONE. Please pay close attention to the mechanical/interior bits though -- I'll send you higher res images for closer inspection but these items are being sold AS-IS.

If interested, please PM me and make an offer with your shipping address. If your offer is reasonable including shipping to your location, we'll make a deal.
Please look at my iTrader rating: http://forums.tccoa.com/itrader.php?u=17848
I've had quite a few transactions with EVERY SINGLE PERSON satisfied with the timeliness of my shipping and how I packaged the items. Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

PS. If you need anything else from my 1995 Thunderbird LX, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to cut you a package deal.

Regards,

-gunn

Car Details
1989 Super Coupe
Interior Color: EB (Blue)

SOLD/UNAVAILABLE
5-speed parts and transmission - main reason I bought this car - UNAVAILABLE
Engine block - keeping it for now - UNAVAILABLE
Anything from in front of the radiator support - lights/etc
Rear suspension (springs/shocks), rear subframe, knuckles, LCAs, differential, axles - SOLD
Rear bumper cover: torn up
No Sunroof or associated control modules/switches/etc
L Braces/Brackets - SOLD
Trailer Hitch - SOLD
Aftermarket Intercooler w/ ding as seen in pic - SOLD
Side Skirts - SOLD
Front sway bar - SOLD
Radio Hutch - SOLD
Gauge Surround - SOLD
Front Springs - SOLD
Rear Sway Bar - SOLD
M90 supercharger and piping from original car - SOLD
Dead Pedal - SOLD
Skinny Brake Pedal Assembly - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Intercooler - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Outlet Plenum to Intercooler Piping - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Output Plenum - SOLD
90SC Supercharger bits: Supercharger - SOLD
Fog Lamp and Ride Control Switches - SOLD
ABS Assembly - SOLD
Thermostat Housing - SOLD
Glovebox Door - SOLD
Emergency Brake Handle / Hand Brake w/ ~full length cable attached - SOLD
Entire Passenger Seatbelt Assembly inc inner seat belt track and motor - SOLD
Entire Driver Seatbelt Assembly inc inner seat belt track and motor - SOLD
TBIRD/Cougar PRM - Passive Belt Restraint Control Module Item# F2SB-14A679-AA - SOLD
Door Handle Inserts "Door Cups" - SOLD

Parts Available for Immediate Sale

Electronics

89 Supercoupe 5-speed Engine computer aka ECU aka PCM
Item# E9SF-12A650-K2B
ECU code: A9X1
89sc_ecu1.jpg

http://www.gunn.com/forsale/dan/89sc_ecu2.jpg

ATE Anti-lock Control
Item# E9SC-2C219-AA
89sc_antilock.jpg

Ride Control Module
Item# E9SF-18B008-AD
89sc_ridecontrol.jpg

Auto Headlight Turn On Sensor (mounts on top of dash)
Motorcraft / Lectron Products
Item# E9SB14A597AA

Random Underdash module
Item# E9SB14A672AB
89sc_twomodules.jpg

Interior/Dash

89 Manual Climate Control, Antenna Switch, Dash panel, defroster button, vents, cigarette lighter port, and Dash pocket "hutch"
* Climate Control Panel will also include the manual Hot/Cold Air Mix control cable and vacuum lines
* NOTE: I'm willing to sell this as a complete package or separately
89sc_climatecontrol1.jpg

More Pics:
http://www.gunn.com/forsale/dan/89sc_climatecontrol2.jpg

Automatic Light Switch & Antenna Switch
89sc_switches.jpg

Windshield Wiper Control Stalk
http://www.gunn.com/forsale/dan/89sc_wiper.jpg

Motorola - Sensor and Plastic Ring Around Steering Column
Item# E80F18B015AA
89sc_steeringmodule.jpg

Left Dash Vent
* Rear Tabs are complete but there's some velcro on it and has a few dings
89sc_leftdashvent1.jpg

More Pics:
http://www.gunn.com/forsale/dan/89sc_leftdashvent2.jpg

Driver Side Mirror Switch
http://www.gunn.com/forsale/dan/89sc_mirrorswitch.jpg

Exterior / Suspension
Rear Corner Tail Lights
89sc_cornertails1.jpg

More Pics:
http://www.gunn.com/forsale/dan/89sc_cornertails3.jpg

Window Weatherstripping
* This is the rubber product that prevents water on your windows from seeping into the doors
* Please Make an offer for all four pieces (inside and outside for both doors).
89sc_weatherstripping.jpg

Engine
M90 Supercharger and piping from 90 Supercoupe
* The supercoupe donor car I purchased also came with a second supercharger and piping. Now that the splitport upgrade is coming along well, my team and I have decided that we no longer need to keep this second supercharger package around.
* My mechanic friend, ddubb, says that based on the part # this second supercharger came from a 90 Supercoupe. I will take pics of the label when I get the chance.
* For some reason, I have TWO input plenums (#3 and #10 -- the metal pipe that sits between the throttle body and the supercharger housing). I originally had a third one but that was sold along with the other supercharger.

I just added the lower intake manifold (supercharger to heads) off my 89 Supercoupe engine block. Since I'm converting this engine into a spare N/A block, I no longer need this intake manifold. Please feel free to make an offer.
89sc_lowerintake1.jpg

89sc_lowerintake3.jpg

89sc_lowerintake2.jpg

Last edited:
hey there hows it going? can i get prices for climate control panel, rear tails and possibly gauge cluster thanks

Updated with pics of automatic seat belt assembly/motors, sway bars, front springs, weather stripping, etc.

need aprice for the part of the dash that houses the stereo and the dash trim bezel shipped to 62948

clutch neutral switch bracket

Hi

you happen to have the clutch neutral switch BRACKET, the plastic piece that holds the swich on the fire wall above the clutch pedal

thanks

Jim

Thumbs up for this guy. He shipped what I needed literally minutes after I paypal'd him and I got it in the mail three days later (CA to PA).

bump.
Anyone need a handbrake or dead pedal for their tbird or a supercharger to rebuild?

Last edited:
parts

Gunn

just received the springs I ordered, thanks for getting them shipped so fast and they were just as described
Thanks Again
Jim

Auto switch

can the automatic light switch be used on my 92 ? does it have the plugs or do i have to do splicing of cables to fit it ? mine has the manual switch
and how much shipped to 78573

Will you part out the supercharger?

I need just the outlet plenum if you're willing to part the supercharger out. Please let me know shipped to 49307!

Regards,
Gary

Supercharger sold.
I haven't decided if I want to sell the second one yet (we'll see how this splitport intake upgrade goes).

LMK if you need anything else. Still lots of decent stuff left.
-g

anyone want a handbrake or tails in decent condition?
I also have lots of HVAC parts from my 95 Thunderbird as well (blower motor, Semi Auto temp control panel, etc).

Back