my latest acquisition

well done !!

a very nice car - and in such condition for such a price !!!

well done !~!

CHeers !!

Look forward to seeing that out on the track ;)...

Nice ride. If you go EFI with it, give me a holler and we can talk tuning.

Fraser

My uncle used the original Holley Projection yeeeeears ago on his B/A motorhome .. it was pretty crappy to say the least, .. I would imagine the newer bolt on stuff is way better but what I ended up doing on his MH was weld in some injector bosses into a Weiand [ sp?] alum intake , and used a Ford A9L sequential comp and mass air unit to run his 440 Chrystler.
Works great.. I had to make an adaptor to fit the ford distributor into the 440 and a few other custom pcs but the thing purrs like a kitten , in any weather and at any altitude [ a problem with the Projection unit at the time ] .
It also has Edelbrock alum heads and a bit beefier cam .. it gets alot better mileage and waaaaay more power.
He still will not let me put a turbo on it though.. damn..
If you want to do something like this , let me know. :) .

Sounds like what I'm working on. A '75 460 though. Could you do an injector and rail setup on a Edelbrock Performer intake? I already have the cam sync, EDIS 8, coils, a crank trigger and sensor. A 5.0 wiring harness and computer out of a '93 'bird. Don't have the cash for a set of A460 alum. heads yet, OR the T56 to go behind it either;)
MikeH

I think we are ambushing Eds tread here, so if there is anything after this, just start a new one.
I am pretty far from you so the cost would be nuts shipping it back and forth etc.. but I am sure there are people local to you who could handle the task.
You could most likely buy fuel rails from someone already machined for the injectors and also the bungs to weld into place .. Jegs??.
There may even be a company out there injecting the 460 intakes.
Throw a turbo [ or two ] on it , and you will not notice the lack of alum heads..
A "mild" intercooled twin should pull close to a thousand horse without breakin a sweat.
It will on the other hand break trannies rear ends , body welds etc..

Sounds like what I'm working on. A '75 460 though. Could you do an injector and rail setup on a Edelbrock Performer intake? I already have the cam sync, EDIS 8, coils, a crank trigger and sensor. A 5.0 wiring harness and computer out of a '93 'bird. Don't have the cash for a set of A460 alum. heads yet, OR the T56 to go behind it either;)
MikeH

Back