clutch starter interlock switch plastic bracket

jmc649

The bracket that holds the clutch /starter interlock switch located under the dash just above the clutch pedal is broken , hence cant start my 5 speed SC. The switch is good just need the bracket but will take both. I attached a photo of the the bracket i need

Attachments

• clutch switch bracket.jpg
    clutch switch bracket.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 58
The bracket that holds the clutch /starter interlock switch located under the dash just above the clutch pedal is broken , hence cant start my 5 speed SC. The switch is good just need the bracket but will take both. I attached a photo of the the bracket i need

Good luck, that's a tuff one to find.

I ended up bypassing my switch. Bit on the un-safe side but works great.

I got one, its not hooked up but in the LX I converted. Let me see if I can get it back out and its yours for the price of ride.

bracket

That would be great, I truely hate the idea of disabling the switch

thank you

Jim McIntyre

clutch interlock switch bracket

still looking for the clutch neutral switch bracket or if there is a way to disable the switch all together

thanks Jim

Back