1989 SC Northwest Chicago $1400

lee342

Pictures are on Chicago Craigslist, Cars for Sale by owner for the next 7 days. Please type in thunderbird on Chicago craigslist cars for sale search. Mine is the only black SC on there for $1400. 1989 TBird Supercoupe black with grey leather interior, power moonroof, automatic transmission. Virtually rust free, very straight body, paint pretty good and presentable. Owned car for the last 16 years. 120K miles, rarely driven in snow. Runs good. Please call 1-773-6255099 between 4PM and 8PM or post a reply if interested. Thanks

1989 sc

The pictures on craigslist are the only pictures I have, but for $1400 you would be buying an SC that is virtually rust free and rarely driven in winter. The car runs well and only needs probably a brake cylinder to drive. I don't think a brake cylinder is too expensive to replace, probably under $200 or less. Thanks for your interest.

1989 sc

To GatorGlassRon, I sent 2 emails to you but I'm not sure if you received them. I can't show the car tomorrow, but I won't sell the car unless I talk to you on the phone first. Please either call me or I'll call you next week. Thanks

Back