Damon's Epic Supercharger Thread

Too soggy here, picked up an engineering job for summer so I may finally have enough cash to get out several times a week.

Originally Posted by neverfastenough
Id rather be driving a titleist.

Too expensive for my blood, I use Topflite XL7000 Super Straight balls. $12 a 15 pack and I hit them pretty good and VERY LONG.....:D

If you hit them very good youd never loose them:p and youd spring for the good stuff;) J/k. Ive used the top flights for years, have a few in my bag for those risky water clearing shots. The covers arent as grippy as the high end stuff IMO, but they go just as far. Last year I was playing with the taylormade brand, terrible. 2-3 holes and the covers were tore up, I wasnt finding the cart path either.

One shootout you old farts should come down the Thursday before and we'll find a course. Cmac and I will show you guys how to golf.:cool: Throw Ruvolo in there too. Turbo vs sc on the course haha.

Last edited:
I live on a course. I used to go golf ball hunting and sell em for 25 cents a piece. I've BEEN KNOWN TO play a little too. Last time out i hit under 100 after not playing for about 8 years. I use whatever balls are available as long as they don't have racing stripes.

Its been about 5 since I played last now. Guess I should have my dad bring the clubs back from FL just in case.

Last time I checked they don't make automatic golf clubs. Old farts can't drive sticks. :0)

Back