Damon's Epic Supercharger Thread

Haaaa, you guys will just all go to slower classes to dodge us like last year. Cant do that with golf, everyone plays from the big boy tee's

I hate when regular guys play from the longest tees, acting like they are some kind of pro golfers. Unless you are hitting the driver over 300 yards you need to play from the middle tees. The foursome in front of us Thursday was playing from the back tees and hitting the ball about 250 yards or less, and half the time they were hitting into the woods. We waited at least 10 minutes on every tee box for those knuckle heads to get out of the way. BTW, I shot a 93 which I was very happy with for the first time out this year.

David

Last edited:
I hate when regular guys play from the longest tees, acting like they are some kind of pro golfers. Unless you are hitting the driver over 300 yards you need to play from the middle tees. The foursome in front of us Thursday was playing from the back tees and hitting the ball about 250 yards or less, and half the time they were hitting into the woods. We waited at least 10 minutes on every tee box for those knuckle heads to get out of the way. BTW, I shot a 93 which I was very happy with for the first time out this year.

David

I played in highschool and the long tees were required, I play them usually, unless they're stupid long or the rest of the guys want to play from the regular tees. Nice first round btw.

I see that, I see that. I would think he and Casey would set their sights on Vinning or Neibert but since they cant compete with them:p Im sure Kurt, you and I are now targets:rolleyes::D:D

Ken

What about me......the lone nitrous guy?

Anyways it doesn't matter because this year I'll be way out of their league........and yours.......:p

Things are going okay. I have a lot of stuff going on, but once that goes away I'll start hitting the welding machines pretty hard.

Casey,

Are you going to be using one of those 35th anny cars from Rich or something else ?

David

I still have yet to speak with him about them. If they don't have rust then I would consider it. I may just build the one I have and get a beater.

Its currently in reconstruction. I'd say it will be making big power but noone ever believes anything I say anyway when it comes to rwhp and whatnot :O). Anyway I have decieded to go e85 though with 160lb injectors and one of those groovy fuelab prodigy fuel pumps with electric regulator. Perhaps ill actually do something innovative for once. This whole building a new engine and stuff gets expensive. But you only live once I supposse

Im deffinitly not going so don't put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby. I took the cover off the car so that the rain can teach my moonroof a lesson.

Last edited:
Back