KC/Kansas GTG

Nettlesd

Jim and I got to talking and wondered if anyone was interested in getting together in April or May. We thought we could do a picnic lunch at Shawnee Mission park or another place if someone comes up with a better place.

Place: Stagecoach Park
1205 N. Kansas City Road
Olathe KS

Day: Sunday, May 6th

Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

URL: http://www.olatheks.org/parksrec/locations/stagecoach

All are welcome even from other states. :D

Last edited:
the second week of april would work for me.. that's about it... it'll be easier for me to make it to one since i just have to go north on 69 for an hour or so lol

Sounds like a time. Gotta roll in th "hoopty's" though!:cool: Can we try to get working on a date sooner rather than later?

The second weekend in April is out for me. Maybe move it to May? Any conflicts with May for anyone?

To early to give a concrete answer but if I can be there I will. Maybe even talk Benny of Melon to go as well. Just find a date and I will try to make it. My car's transmission is sitting on a bench next to the car but should get it back in someday:rolleyes: Whiles it out out I might get the whole thing chromed so I can compete with Duane for the title of most chrome:D

Ken

I'm out this year :eek:

My vacation is the first week of April and while I won't be at work, it's quickly filling up with other things going on. So my vacation won't be much of a vacation (it's fun getting older :rolleyes:)

Subbing in.

And Ken, you will never be able to keep up with duane. He just had his door handles and hinges chromed to match the steering wheel hardware:D

SWS

I'm not sure I should be telling anyone this, but Ken is spending a couple thousand on new paint. The image below should give you some idea of the new color. :eek:

483px-Nabooroyal-NEGVV.jpg

Never heard of this member.

When did this happen?

The TQ converter is out being rebuilt and I installed the new digital gear indicator sensor on the tranny while it is out. So much easier than laying on ones back under a car trying to build custom brackets

Ken

Back