KC/Kansas GTG

Just saw this... I might try and show up, especially if that Chris guy is going to be there :p

Thomas

It would be good to see you guys again. And, maybe I can get that top that benny gave you for me.

Duane, if you could modify the first post so others do not have to get through 4 pages of "what ifs" to get to the date and time...just in case there are any straglers to come in.

SWS

M..M...mmmm good posibilities, Hey everyone I need to sell my 89 5 speed so If I can find a buyer there I will drive it to the meet!!

We'll be there. We plan to bring plates, cups, napkins, forks and some potato chips.

I hear Chris will be handing out $100 bills to everyone that shows up.

Well I will be there since I am now job less. As for my car I do not know. It caught fire the other day when I tried to start it. Not to worry it did not damage much.

I'm still a maybe... Sundays are usually pretty full for me, but I could probably swing by for a few hours ;)

Thomas

*Rolls up news paper and smacks Thomas on the nose*
NO...Bad Thomas...You MUST go if I am going to go...
I am going to try to make early service and make it there for the full time...
What is REALLY going to happen is I will probably miss early service and get to my parents house so they can watch the baby. We will then go to KS for a fun filled day with a raggidy t-bird.

SWS

hahaha, fair enough. I'll talk to the girlfriend and see if she would like to join me in my haggard T-Bird... Maybe I'll bring the Lincoln? :eek:

Thomas

Last edited:
Unfortuniately I had to put my mom in Hospice this week and I expect for her to pass away in the next day or so. Sorry I cant be there:(

Ken

I know that feeling. I just got back from my grandma's funeral in IA today. It always rains when we have this journey.

SWS

Back