KC/Kansas GTG

I have been following this thread on the outside chance that I found myself in KC this weekend but it doesn't look like that will happen.

I just wanted to jump in here to send me condolences to both SWS and Ken. It is difficult to lose a loved one and we will keep a good thought for you both.

Ira

I am in. I am bringing at LEAST my bear. The other two will be staying with grandma, but he wants to come.

I can bring soda/tea/lemonade, red solo cups, and ice. What does everyone want?

SWS

We won't be able to stay for the whole time, but Kelly and I are planning to stop by for a couple hours. Is there anything that we can bring?

Thomas

I can't remember who but one of you guys wanted stock IC's to build a custom IC. I have 3 stock ones right now. And if I remember also some one was looking for caliper brackets.

I can't remember who but one of you guys wanted stock IC's to build a custom IC. I have 3 stock ones right now. And if I remember also some one was looking for caliper brackets.

Thats probably Ken Wagner. I am going to come over for a couple of hours on Saturday and then head to Council Bluffs. If Ken Wants them I can pick them up and deliver, same day. Thats like Karma!;)

Woa woa woa woa...woa, you are bringing the Camry? I figure that thing will have the power of the SHO by now. You have had it for like 8 years.

Minutes and counting 'till I leave...and the rain JUST started here in K-Town.

SWS

Matt,

Any chance you can bring some AC equipment? Our Camry needs some help.

I can make it via skype, see Travis he will be with Jason.

Here is where I am in the pictures below.

Too bad this site is outdated (90's) I don't have any postage stamp size pictures that fit in the 200k limit.

Attachments

• Repaint sun sand 007a.JPG
    Repaint sun sand 007a.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 48
  • AF-6 small 2.jpg
    AF-6 small 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Just wanted to say it was good seeing everyone today.

Also wanted to thank Jason for getting the shelter for us to use.

Yeah, it was great to see some of the new people. It was REALLY good to hang out with Thomas too. Haden't seen that guy since Fudruckers days.

Sorry I had to pop in and out so fast, but with a 5 yoa hangin with me, it requires some attention.

Also, for those who have seen the easy rods kits, there was one there today. I must say, in person, they do not look like they are mismatched as much as they do in pictures.

Thanks to Jason as well for getting the shelter. My boy had a good time.

SWS

Yeah... Sorry. I had some things come up this morning and some residual things from Friday Saturday that kept me from making it out. Things, in no way, went as I had planned. :(

Thomas

Back