Parting out 94SC 5-speed

Do you still have the rear diff, if so how much? My buddy is needing a new or replacement rear-end let me know and I will pass it along. He will probably be signing up here soon as he has recently acquired a 94 sc 5spd

Renello, are you looking for the rear diff out of the car, or the aluminum 3.73 one? For the aluminum one, I'm looking for $250 plus shipping, but I do have a couple people in line for it before you. For the stock rear, how about $100 plus shipping?

I will pass the info along and you should be hearing back about it soon I will go see him today, and it would be the stock one.

The injectors on this car are the stock 36#s.

ARC and fog light switches are going with the console, which is sold.

PM Sent but,

Mike,
I am interested in the power antenna as long as it works and also in the small body side molding pieces on the rear quarter panels.

Please let me know a shipped cost to 37042.

Thanks,
Smitty

How is the headliner on this car? Any little cuts? it would need to be a sunroof car.

Id also be interested in the rear seat.

Quick95, the antenna I need to check to see if it works, but I do have a couple other people interested in it. If they fall through, I'll let you know. The body side molding I do have, and they are in good shape except for the paint. How about $40 shipped?

Ricardo, I have a deal pending locally on the headliner, but if that falls through, you are next in line. I'll take a closer look at it, but I didn't notice any cuts or tears in it, and yes it is a sunroof car.

hey madmike i tried pm you, but your inbox is full. im interested in part if u can please give me call 760-983-6249 my name is Joe

Hey Mike, its been a long time. Is the 5 speed setup available? I actually dont need the center console top, so you would be able to sell that seperate. Other than that I would need everything to convert an auto to manual.

do you still have the late model supercharger with the matching plenum if so how much you asking for it? I am really interested in the M90 of your 94 please give me call to 760-983-6249 my name is JOE .

Killswitch, the trans out of this car is going in my 91 cougar and the clutch pedal is spoken for. That basically leaves the ECM, driveshaft, and the trans wiring harness if you are interested.

Mkbrower, I'm asking $100 shipped for the injectors.

Sc-r, I'm asking $200 plus shipping for each of the blowers. I have had a bunch of people interested, but no money yet, but I have been out of town all weekend and will be getting back tomorrow, so I have to check to see if anyone sent any checks before confirming that either of them are still available.

Sorry, the rear seat is now in my car. :cool:

Thanks, Mike!

I wonder why it doesnt match with the rest? Were they redone somewhere along the line? Weird. Mine are in good shape still. But the the stitching is pulling on itself.

Back