Looking for Rebuilt SuperCharge for - 1990 T-Bird

I think he is saying for 250 it will be rebuilt and another 100 it will be powder coated any color he chooses for a total of 350.

Interested in the SC

I have a SC that is not rebuilt but it is a good one. No play and no noise.
$100 plus shipping

I am interestd, where are you located? Just to make sure it is complete with the pulley extension? I have had a few without the "nose" section

I am interestd, where are you located? Just to make sure it is complete with the pulley extension? I have had a few without the "nose" section

Yes it is complete. Do you need it with or without a pulley? I also have the inlet with a stock throttle body you can have it all for $100 plus shipping from 62910(Southern Illinois).

Last edited:
please contact via rivers.eliz@gmail.com

I have a rebuilt fully ported early model blower $225 shipped complete with inlet

not real familiar with the term "early model". Will it fit my 90 SC without an issue. The inlet I would assume is the pulley section.

please reply to rivers.eliz@gmail.com

Yes it is complete. Do you need it with or without a pulley? I also have the inlet with a stock throttle body you can have it all for $100 plus shipping from 62910(Southern Illinois).

Yes I do need the pulley section also.

Early model blowers have an oval inlet and non coated rotors which can be found on 89-93sc's the late model blower are on 94-95sc's and have a rectangle port for an inlet and the rotors are coated. The late models perform better.

Hope that helps

225 shipped for a ported rebuilt blower is a steal i no way you will get a better deal especially shipped from newyork to cali shipping alone will prob 75.00

Thank you

Early model blowers have an oval inlet and non coated rotors which can be found on 89-93sc's the late model blower are on 94-95sc's and have a rectangle port for an inlet and the rotors are coated. The late models perform better.

Hope that helps

Thank you for the info

Back