What does everyone do for work?

Machinist, have had my ticket for 12 years now. Currently working on 5 axis mills making impellers, its cool other than the shift work.:rolleyes:

Me

Underwater Basketweaver........parttime

Freelance gyno....most of the time

Full time job as Union Electrican IBEW 164

Don

Parts department at a Ford dealership...on vacation this week, climbing the walls with boredom wanting to go back to work next week :)

Army - Active Duty. Currently deployed to Afghaniland.
I am a 35T - Military Intelligence Systems Integrator and Maintainer. I do everything from Systems Administration, Network Administration, Computer Forensics, Sat Com, to the dirty stuff messing with nand gates, resistors, caps, etc.

We happen to be the jack of all trades for the Army community.

-Corey

Army - Active Duty. Currently deployed to Afghaniland.
I am a 35T - Military Intelligence Systems Integrator and Maintainer. I do everything from Systems Administration, Network Administration, Computer Forensics, Sat Com, to the dirty stuff messing with nand gates, resistors, caps, etc.

We happen to be the jack of all trades for the Army community.

-Corey

Be carefull over there, fellow St. Louisan. And thank you for your service & sacrifice for our country!

mechanics

im mechanics in a small garage for almost 4year now but next week i start new job ill be a toyota tech:cool: will have more $$$ for my SC!!!

Technical Engineer for a Japanese machine tool manufacturer, everything from hydraulic hole punchers to automatic feed mag drills and pneumatic tools. Pretty much do anything and everything around the place.

I run a hard surface/flooring restoration and cleaning company. Started it last year, been doing fairly well so far. Hasn't left much time to get to the 95 SC with the locked-up motor, but should be cracking that nut soon...

I work in a test lab where we do flight qual tests on these :)

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/wallops/news/12-17.html

We just launched these early Tuesday morning. I woke up @ 1:30 am and they launched at 5:00 am... I was tired, but still made it to work... I had to watch though (from my back yard even, I'm only about 2 miles from our range) because the last time we launched a salvo of this type was back in 1970, I was only 2 :(

Back