80lb Siemen Dekas $255 Shipped

BirdofPrey97

We have 3 others from a different forum wanting these for their GTPs, so it's time to try this again.

Siemens EV1 standard length/size

Be 255 for 80s lower 48 send payment via paypal or dwolla to tlundvall at gmail dot com If you use paypal add the 3% please.

Depending on how many we buy is what makes the price. That is for the first 36 bought. We get more than 6 people that PAY they will get cheaper.

If we do not get 6 people than none will be purchased.

Have to get people with the $ no later than 04/15/2012. If you do not have the $ or not sure if you will have the $ by that date please do not post until you do to help keep the thread clean. If you have questions Please PM me.

P = Paid

Interested:

1. Quick99GTP P
2. yellow fever
3. BlownUp
4. MadMikeyL P
5. SuperLoop P
6. Superchargeit
7. PitViper P
8. Aaron Mauller P
9. Mickey P
10. Roadhawg P

Last edited:
Are these direct fit? any modification needed for fitment? I know a tune will be needed. I have an 89 sc with an AR blower

We have 6 to order, so provided all the payments are made by 4/15/12 the order will be placed on that date. If all the payments come in before that date the order will be made sooner.

Payment sent!

Just sent my payment in. I did it under personal on paypal so it won't take the fees out. Thanks.

Mike

Is this group buy still going to happen? Need to know so I can send payment.:)

As stated in the first post the April 15th is when all payments are to be made by. If we don't have at least 6 payments whomever that has paid will get a full refund. The parties that have paid are listed within the first post. :)

Back