80lb Siemen Dekas $255 Shipped

We have 6 orders. If you would still like to join in let me know no later than Monday at 9AM CST. That is when the order will be placed.

Just sent payment in should be shipped out Wednesday to me. Once the get there I will PM you guys the tracking information once they are sent out. Should be Thursday as I will be out of town from Friday until Monday. My son has surgery on Wednesday, so I will be hard to get a hold of that day.

Had a slip in the mail box to pick up a package at the post office when I got home last night at 10:30pm, so I should be able to get them tomorrow. (Monday)

They are all packaged and ready to ship, but I couldn't get to the post office before it closed tonight, so they will ship tomorrow morning and I will get everyone their delivery confirmation number via PM.

Packages are shipped. If you don't get a PM from me let me know. Spent 2 hrs at the post office this morning and I was their first customer. :rolleyes:

If you CN want packages shipped to you the total bill will be around $375 US from now on. :p

Any chance of another run of these? I'm mad at myself for missing the last one.

Nothing on the radar and with summer here life is pretty busy, but if 6 orders come up another run can be done. Currently, you are the only one that has shown any interest at this time.

I would have been interested but just paid for sd 60's a few days ago and knew this deal had gone through already.

If anyone is interested there is a thread on corral.net made by pas, power adder solutions. He sold me 6 sd hd 60's for $254 shipped beating a dealer on ebay who sold them for $259 shipped. Chris is a great guy to deal with and good prices.

Back