B&M Shifter, If you want one let me know.

Let me know. I can ask my friend who lives near me if he wants one

I can't make the order with only 4 requests. That would be over 10 grand of my personal money in the order and I did that once for Shocks for the group and won't be doing it again.

We get 75 orders we can make this happen. I can purchase 25 of them.

I can't make the order with only 4 requests. That would be over 10 grand of my personal money in the order and I did that once for Shocks for the group and won't be doing it again.

We get 75 orders we can make this happen. I can purchase 25 of them.

I can understand that. Just let me know when it's all ready. Maybe start having people put half down?

I don't own a manual but at $150 that seems really reasonable. Weren't these near $300 last round?

Really, a MUST HAVE item? Now don't get me wrong, I think they are great, but calling them a MUST HAVE seems over the top.

If you want this for racing, then I get it. But if you have a street car & a sloppy shift, just do the rebuild for it. You can get parts from Ford, it makes a world of difference.

Like I said, I do want one for one of my SC's. I just have other things ahead of it right now.

So, have you had anyone commit to your list?

I would say a must have. Especially being higher mile shifters for the most part have parts that arent replaceable with the parts you cna get to rebuild the units. Ive even pulled shifters out of under 100,000 mile cars that werent rebuildable. That to me is a must have. If you have the opportunity to buy one I say go for it.

I am in for one, I'm new here though so let me know how to get the cash to you and when you need it. Appreciate you helping us out!

im not really interested but if it comes down to it and yall need a few more heads you can shout at me for 3 of them, possibly more dependent upon time of purchase

Back