B&M Shifter, If you want one let me know.

This thread was started and then the board "Vendor" posted his for sale and tried to intimidate me and called the producer and said he would no longer buy from them if they sold to me yada yada yada. Go ahead and buy from Bill and Victor. They are our saving grace. The thunderbird world would end without them............ When a vendor marks up a product over 80% and works out of their home so there isn't a shop over head........ It's not worth getting into it about.

Hoping the sarcasm is coming across.

This thread was started and then the board "Vendor" posted his for sale and tried to intimidate me and called the producer and said he would no longer buy from them if they sold to me yada yada yada. Go ahead and buy from Bill and Victor. They are our saving grace. The thunderbird world would end without them............ When a vendor marks up a product over 80% and works out of their home so there isn't a shop over head........ It's not worth getting into it about.

:cool:Loud and clear.... Got a laugh out of this. Thanks BirdofPrey.

Dude now im going to feel guilty about buying one. They wont offer a group deel for less than a hundred units?

Dag, definitely sux man....but it's the only option at this point unless you score a used one.

I have a new one that I'll sell for $200 shipped if that helps anyone any.

Dave if its new in the box with installation instructions I would definatley take it. One less part to find checked off the list.
Please let me know how to get you payment. Thanks

Frank ramlow

Working with B&M to see if they will do another run for us. They need to know the number to do a run. The order has to be 100. If you want one let me know.

Price? $150 shipped within the 48 states. Outside the US you need to speak with me and I will check shipping.

We need a head count before anything serious can happen. Speak up now or forever hold your peace or piece I guess. :D

1. SCchick3
2. skydivr7673
3. schwable
4. schwable
5. StilwellSC
6. sdw
7. Plat0ribs
8. Plat0ribs
9. fordmanforever
10. ALURI
11. jabaldaz
12. Sxar
13. hawgy
14. 89ohmy
15. jamesdubbeld
16. jamesdubbeld
17. Taz'sPGT
18. ThomasA
19. Ddubb
20. gangaskan
21. glennm
22. Rob
23. Rob
24. sccrewzr
25-35. decipha
36. Black90SC
37. 89 Roots
38. coggonobrien
39. Frank Ramlow I would definitely buy one!

Yes, we have a ways to go, but we can get there. Call your friends and your friends friends.............
Please I would love to have one for my super coupe

Please I would love to have one for my super coupe

Your best bet at this point would be to keep an eye out here in the classifieds section or get one off eBay if you ever see one!. My names on the list but nothing ever came of the offer sadly & I got mine (also saldy its sitting in the box waiting to install but will be soon!) from Bill at supercoupeperformance.com, he shows them as sold out but mentions on the site a list for a possible group buy. https://www.supercoupeperformance.com/m5r2-ripper-short-throw-shifter-obsolete-but-we-have-them-166 Good luck!

Back