Tokico Illumina set of 4

BirdofPrey97

$400.00 shipped to your door. Have to have an order of 10.

Let me know who is interested.

Confirmed 1. davec73
Confirmed 2. Nanatothesixth
Confirmed 3. Lycaon1349
Confirmed 4. notime
Confirmed 5. tchicken
Confirmed 6. BLOWN38
Confirmed 7. Plat0ribs
Confirmed 8. Zachpontiac
Confirmed 9. Brando B

10. nando559

We have 7 confirmed with emails sent Jesse will send paypal invoices when we have the 10 minimum.

This post was updated per post 66.

Jessie at Alamo Motorsports.

He will do the $400 per set. You will pay now and the process will again take 6 weeks to get the sets available at the earliest. Tokico is out of parts to build the rears within the US. They are awaiting the parts to arrive in a shipment container. That is why the timeline is out there a bit. If you guys need shocks before then speak up now.

Jesse needs you guys to email him at EMAILUS@CYBERAUTO.COM and put THUNDERBIRD in the subject line include your Shipping Address and a Phone number.

The shipping address needs to be within the lower 48 states. I know a couple of you were in CN and with the timeline it may mess you up a bit but if you want the $400 price that will be what needs to be done.

Just email Jessie and that can start today. He is awaiting your email. He will respond with an invoice sent via paypal to make the payment.

Here is their website. http://www.alamomotorsports.com/contact_info.html

Once the 10 orders are in the invoices will be sent out and the shocks will be created.

Last edited:
Been a few months. I should be able to get free shipping until the end of this month. If 7 more people are interested let me know.

Are the settings similar to the factory ones? I think I should hang on to a set. What color are the shocks?

They are white the illumina 2 is the improved shock and strut for the factory arc system. They are supposed to be far better than the stock ones

Depending on how quickly htis comes together I may weigh in. Have a slightly used set I was intending on putting into the 91 build, but I suppose I'd rather do it only once and with new product.

If anyone has an interest in the set I have, PM me to discuss further.;)

Depending on freight cost I will take a couple sets. I am suppose to be picking up my car in late June from DD. if you are ok to ship there that might be helpful. Other wise I will need freight cost to Edmonton Alberta Canada

ill take a set too, my car's bouncin around like a mofo, haha. when is this goin down? ill need at least two weeks before my commission comes in

Depending on freight cost I will take a couple sets. I am suppose to be picking up my car in late June from DD. if you are ok to ship there that might be helpful. Other wise I will need freight cost to Edmonton Alberta Canada

If you want them shipped to DD just let me know that won't be a problem. Just make sure he is aware of it. :)

Back