Tokico Illumina set of 4

Where are "we" at on this? I need shocks and struts badly and are willing to pay for brand new ARC compatible OEM Tokico's. Anyone have a line on these?

I looked at various dealers, websites =, etc...

Same answer everywhere: "due to a issue with Tokico distribution in the US non available at this time". A few said they should be back in stock by April

I temporarily marked the ends of the shocks. I'll do something more permanent when I get around to installing them.

I forgot to reply with the final solution. I placed a notch across the top of the shock stems to designate the "firm" setting. Parallel to the notch = firm setting. Perpendicular to the notch = soft setting. I've found that a AC valve tool (similar to a Schrader valve tool) works perfectly for changing shock settings.

I did indeed find a distributor. They will be available in April. I plan on posting a "2014 Tokico" thread here soon with contact info. Hoping to get a bulk deal for the club.

I did indeed find a distributor. They will be available in April. I plan on posting a "2014 Tokico" thread here soon with contact info. Hoping to get a bulk deal for the club.

That would be good. In the past, many club members have bought them from Shox.com. I asked a man at Shox.com about these specific shocks, and he said they want to stock them, but they, like everyone else in the USA, can't get them yet. Or any other Tokicos for any other model, for that matter.

I don't need shocks right now ... but I know I will eventually!

Back