Tokico Illumina set of 4

We have 10 or close to it anyhow. Not everyone is firm. With it being the holiday I will shoot the vendor an email and let you know the feedback.

I will need the payment by June 8th.

$ can be sent via Dwolla ($0.25 charge) or by Paypal add 3% if you do regular payment or just the amount if you want personal payment.

tlundvall at gmail dot com

When you send payment please include your screen name with the payment and your shipping address. This helps me keep everyone straight.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to purchase a front pair rather than a full set? If so, I'd be interested, depending on price.

$459 at Shox.com .

RwP

Maybe we should talk to this site or some other vendors and see if they can do a little better that's nearly a 10% increase from the origional buy. I'm in sales and we have “specials” like this all the time its as simple as do they want to sell 4000 dollars worth of shocks and struts or let them sit on the shelf? At 400 I'm in 435 I'm out if you tell them because there deal is off they are losing 4000 in sales that should change there mind if not they don't really care if they sell them. Again thanks for your effort on these deals Todd but if they can't do better I'm out on this one

im with dave on this one, im in sales too and that should make a good point to them if you put your foot down on it. on the other hand i really need a set of shocks, haha. but in all seriousness try and beat them up a little on the pricing especially if they originally QUOTED you 400 a set as long as you had a minimum of 10 orders, if they go back on their quote thats pretty messed up:mad:

It costs them a fraction of what they charge for shipping it would cost me 35 bucks to ship these on my ups acct they pay prob around 10. All I'm saying is if you are willing to walk away and waite until they offer free shipping again there tone may change, if not I am willing to waite until it does but not at the cost of breaking the deal up but we should at least see if its possible and check with other vendors and see what they are willing to do I will help if you need me to.

if they really wont loosen up on the shipping im still in i suppose, but does payment absolutely need to be had by the 8th? i dont think ill be seeing my commission come in until the 15th, any way i can pay for them then?

$459 at Shox.com .

RwP

It is Mark at Shox.com that I have been dealing with. If you all know of a vendor with a cheaper price let me know and I will be more than happy to speak with them.

What ticked me off was that they have them listed at $459.00 with free shipping. When he stated that he had to now charge us for shipping I did a screen print of the page and sent it to him and asked if he was going to remove the free shipping ad from the page and his response was, Why? I will sell them all day at that price. I didnt respond to that email.

Again, I will be more than happy to speak with anther vendor. I haven't had anytime over the holiday weekend to check into it further.

shocks

Well im not gonna cry over 35 bucks but if you guys wanna back out im not hurt. I do think its pretty shi##y to make a deal and back out at the last minute. Ill back the group either way. Just post whatever you figure out.

Thanks for the effort.

I have found a different vendor that will do $425 shipped at this time. Working on it guys, but I don't have any skin in this game. Just trying to help the group out. When this thread was started I needed a set, but have since purchased a set as this thread seemed to have died.

I will keep diggiing, just have a full time job that needs to be done to pay the bills. ;)

I have found a different vendor that will do $425 shipped at this time. Working on it guys, but I don't have any skin in this game. Just trying to help the group out. When this thread was started I needed a set, but have since purchased a set as this thread seemed to have died.

I will keep diggiing, just have a full time job that needs to be done to pay the bills. ;)

Todd you are doing this stuff because you want to just like I do and it is awsome that you take the extra time to do it. All I was saying is its a game if they dont want our money someone will and wont stick it to us. I am going to shoot you a pm with my number please call me and I will see if I can help!

David

Just got off the phone with Tokico. Think we may have something brewing, but need a few more pieces to make it work. Just ask that we be patient as it looks like a serious parts vendor for this group that is in it just for the fun of it wouldn't hurt.

Todd you are doing this stuff because you want to just like I do and it is awsome that you take the extra time to do it. All I was saying is its a game if they dont want our money someone will and wont stick it to us. I am going to shoot you a pm with my number please call me and I will see if I can help!

David

David,

Called and left you my number.

Back