Tokico Illumina set of 4

Rather fortuitous timing on this thread. Initially I was thinking about going in on this group buy, but then was leaning towards getting new tokicos and lowering springs as a package through SHOX. Now that it appears this vendor is not going to stand by a deal on a group buy, I'm not going to take any of my business their way. I appreciate the efforts many of you make in lining up these group buy deals, and definitely think that as a group we should avoid companies that don't stick to agreements.

Once the west coast gets rolling over there I have 3 more vendors to call and get pricing. It appears all shocks will be shipped to me and reshipped at this point. Trying to work the details out on that and pricing as well.

Moving forward. Should have the question answered about the $400 being able to still work or not today.

Don't mean to drag this out, but I like to keep everyone current on the situation.

Sounds good to me. Do we have to pay today?

Oh and thanks for all your hard work.:cool:

And I don't need my set immediatly.

Last edited:
Alright. This is my last post about a different vendor we have found our man. Just got off the phone with Jessie at Alamo Motorsports.

He will do the $400 per set. You will pay now and the process will again take 6 weeks to get the sets available at the earliest. Tokico is out of parts to build the rears within the US. They are awaiting the parts to arrive in a shipment container. That is why the timeline is out there a bit. If you guys need shocks before then speak up now.

Jesse needs you guys to email him at EMAILUS@CYBERAUTO.COM and put THUNDERBIRD in the subject line include your Shipping Address and a Phone number.

The shipping address needs to be within the lower 48 states. I know a couple of you were in CN and with the timeline it may mess you up a bit but if you want the $400 price that will be what needs to be done.

Just email Jessie and that can start today. He is awaiting your email. He will respond with an invoice sent via paypal to make the payment.

Here is their website. http://www.alamomotorsports.com/contact_info.html

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has talked with Jessie yet, but I will be out of town from today until next Saturday. He will be your best point of contact for answering any order questions. I am going away to a remote area, so not even a cell phone will be working for me. :)

You can post or PM me, but odds are it will be a bit before I can respond. Just giving you all a heads up.

nice
headbang.gif

tokico shocks

Sorry guys I hate to be THAT GUY but if I have to wait at least 6 weeks Im out. By than summer will be over half over and i wanted to have these on the car for the summer. Sorry guys.

Thanks for the effort on gettin these.

Sorry guys I hate to be THAT GUY but if I have to wait at least 6 weeks Im out. By than summer will be over half over and i wanted to have these on the car for the summer. Sorry guys.

Thanks for the effort on gettin these.

Lee dont worry about it. This GB started back in March and just now got enough to get the ball rolling.

Gives the opporunity for another person to step up and purchase a set.

Back