3. nando559
Confirmed 4. notime
5. try2v8
Confirmed 6. BLOWN38
Confirmed 7. Plat0ribs

8. Brando B
9. jludorf ?
Confirmed 10.Lycaon1349

We're halfway there folks, send in your emails and let's wrap this up.

Thanks chris I have sent pms to some of the guys because my message notification hasnt been working all that well but this isnt limited to just 10 sets the more guys we get in on this the better.

I am out. Sorry guys. When we first started this I had some money but times are hard and the disability checks pay my bills and thats about it.

I am out. Sorry guys. When we first started this I had some money but times are hard and the disability checks pay my bills and thats about it.

Understandable Randy Here is the updated list
Confirmed 1. davec73
Confirmed 2. Nanatothesixth
Confirmed 3. Lycaon1349
Confirmed 4. notime
Confirmed 5. tchicken
Confirmed 6. BLOWN38
Confirmed 7. Plat0ribs

8. Brando B
9. nando559
10. Zachpontiac

We have 7 confirmed with emails sent Jesse will send paypal invoices when we have the 10 minimum.

Last edited:
i'm in - email sent

Davec73 pm'd me - looks like a new vendor stepped up. I'm in and have emailed Jesse already.

Horn

Sorry guys I am going to have to pass as they likely won't make it before I pick up my car. I have a spare new set already and by the time they ship to me up here it isn't worth it.

Sorry guys I am going to have to pass as they likely won't make it before I pick up my car. I have a spare new set already and by the time they ship to me up here it isn't worth it.

No problem, if you are on the list we need to know if you have circumstances that wont allow you to be a part of it so we know how many we need to complete it. No big deal if for some reason you previously applied that you wanted them just need to know if you are in or out we only need three more and this one is wrapped up!

nice!!! im so fronkin psyched for these, of both my sc's neither had working shocks, the first one the system was bad, this one the shocks are shot

winning:cool:

I saw Ribs posted it over at TCCoA so maybe we'll pull a few from there.

Although I think I'm going another direction with my car now(air bags). I will keep with my order. I wasn't planning on using them right away anyway. Was just gonna hold onto them for a rainy day. All my shocks seem to be good right now.

Sorry guys thought I would have the money. Wife always seems to overspenf. Need to cut that damn credit card of hers up.

when do we get to buy these

when will these be available for purchase. i put my name in a while ago i just dont see it on the list

I took all the current info and pasted it in the 1st post.

Sorry I have been out of town working for the last week. Dave thanks for taking over and helping the guys with this. ;)

Back