94 SC Auto-Teal-134,xxx miles $3500

spamdaddy

Hey everyone. I am offering for sale my 94 SC auto. It has a little over 134k miles. It is teal with oyster leather interior. Fully loaded with all power and sunroof. I have had the car for about 1 1/2 years. While I have had the car, I have repainted the top surfaces, replaced the radiator with and aluminum unit, tune up last summer with plugs and wires, replaced front sway bar links, replaced the sub woofer speaker, replaced the brakes in Oct of 2010, new tires on front, good ones on the back, headliner and visors redone two weeks ago. The car came to me with Magna Flow mufflers, a transmission shift kit, and an under drive pulley. The car runs very strong and look really nice. The rear seats have the usual seams splitting on the top and the drivers side bolster has a small tear. Several weeks ago, some kids in the neighborhood left a skateboard in the road which I did not see. I hit hit it and it came up and hit the front right fender near the joint of the right door and scuffed the paint and put a small depression in the metal. Other than that, she looks great. See pictures at the link below.

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n549/spamdaddy/1994 Thunderbird Supercoupe/

I am in South Carolina near the North Carolina boarder.

Last edited:
Teal SC

Good morning. Please call me @ 516.603.4800; I just moved to Charlotte and I am just off of I 485 and exit 57. I am interested and would like to know more--thanks. MV

I struck a deal on this car on Wednesday. Flew from Manchester NH to Charlotte NC picked her up and drover her home straight through. Drover her for 14 hours straight without incident. This club member went above and beyond! SCCOA club members..............I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal

Thanks for the positive comment. I hope you enjoy her as much as I did. I am sure she will be awesome when you are done tinkering. Can't wait to see updates.

I struck a deal on this car on Wednesday. Flew from Manchester NH to Charlotte NC picked her up and drover her home straight through. Drover her for 14 hours straight without incident. This club member went above and beyond! SCCOA club members..............I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

That means you should attend All Fords at Carlisle PA this June!!!

Count me in for Carlisle. I know that show well. My Father and I went to that car show often as a young man. I grew up in SOuth Jersey so that show was within our car show radius.

I'm glad you bought this car cause I would probably be getting a divorce right now. Been away for a few weeks and failed to see this for sell that is very near to me. I love the teal 94's.

Mark

Back