Thread: Say it aint so!

New to KCMO, anyone on the Kansas City scene?
    Oh good god.
    93' blackbird--white leather--attitude
    Scp 3" exhaust with kooks mid-tubes,
    Scp 3" intake, 76mm MAF 75mm BBK TB, new
    everything under the hood, new AOD
    tranny w/shift kit, griffens rad w/ 180*t, 10% OD,
    8in IC fan, 42lb injectors, 255 lr/hr walbro FP, big
    plans. A dollar short and a day late...

so it's the fords version of the charger. what a bunch of tards.
    50pound injectors/80mm maf/85mm tb/3.5 cai/snow kit/kw double ic with fan
    95-s port blower 10% pulley/mp plenum/march underdrives/mandrel bent duel exhaust and flowmaster super 40 mid mount muffler,gutted cat's
    aluminum jackshaft stock size/full ported heads and bigger valves/1.7 roller rockers/comp cam
    innovative wideband/qh tuning/ 3:73 gears and mark 8 control arms/95 block with scat rods and wiesco pistons.

I almost took the hook, then I realized that today is the 1st of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhawg View Post
    I almost took the hook, then I realized that today is the 1st of April.
    Yeah, same here. Funny thing is they put it out yesterday. Made for a good laugh. Hey Todd, my youngest son found out Friday that he's been accepted to navy Officer Candidate School.

Quote Originally Posted by mcate View Post
    Yeah, same here. Funny thing is they put it out yesterday. Made for a good laugh. Hey Todd, my youngest son found out Friday that he's been accepted to navy Officer Candidate School.
    Hmmm .... does that mean when he receives his commission you will have to call him Sir.
    The odds are he will end up in the Norfolk area. That will give you a good reason to come back and visit.

Hmmm .... does that mean when he receives his commission you will have to call him Sir.
    The odds are he will end up in the Norfolk area. That will give you a good reason to come back and visit.
    It'll be a cold day in hell when I call him sir! He does want me to salute him at some point. I'll try, but my uniform has shrunk considerably since I retired.
    Our son-in-law is thinking about enlisting & going Gunners Mate, so we're fairly certain one of them will end up in Norfolk.

Quote Originally Posted by mcate View Post
    It'll be a cold day in hell when I call him sir! He does want me to salute him at some point. I'll try, but my uniform has shrunk considerably since I retired.
    Our son-in-law is thinking about enlisting & going Gunners Mate, so we're fairly certain one of them will end up in Norfolk.
    I was born and bought up in the south and taught/told to say sir and maam, if I didn't my dad made sure I knew to say it the next time if you know what I mean.........kinda stuck with me all of these years and I still do it today unlike today's generation that have had no upbringing.
    SCCOA Member #2406
    '94 SC AUTO - $$$$ Pit
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=19

Quote Originally Posted by nickleman60 View Post
    I was born and bought up in the south and taught/told to say sir and maam, if I didn't my dad made sure I knew to say it the next time if you know what I mean.........kinda stuck with me all of these years and I still do it today unlike today's generation that have had no upbringing.

He was saying he would not call his son... Sir

He was saying he would not call his son... Sir
    No Zhit Sherlock........I know that........there's been times that I've called my kids sir and maam, mostly when I'm making a point or getting on their azz..
    SCCOA Member #2406
    '94 SC AUTO - $$$$ Pit
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=19

Well, I'm retired now, so it's a moot point. I might address him as "Ensign" once he's commissioned! I'm a pretty proud dad for sure.

Finally used the Poorboys stuff Mike. I clayed and put the EX sealant on the other day. Gonna do the wax soon. That is the nicest and easiest stuff I have ever used. What do you use to get residue off the plastic trim and rubber mouldings?

I like the 4 Door Stang by the way and would totally buy one. Mustang isnt practical with small kids....

Ehhhh...They come out with this same crap every time there is a body style change. I can remember one in the 05-07 ish one.

I will believe it when I actually see it.

SWS