Driveshaft for your needs

I'd be interested in this driveshaft . I just need to come up with the cash. It would need to handle quite a bit of hp

Again the shaft this was created for will handle upwards to the 600hp range if you want more than that there is the 1350 joints and 125 wall that can be purchased for $35 more for he shaft and then whatever the difference in joints is. I do not have the 1350 part numbers.

"quite a bit of hp" isn't specific enough for me to make a calls on. :)

People will wait until the last minute, it is just human nature. I'll be needing one of these but will have to talk to Dave to get specifics for my car. Thanks.

the rear diff is not the stock one from my car. it's from another bird that had the gears already in it and just both pumpkin from another member.
the reason i ask is because on bill evanoff's page he says ya need a 4inch shaft for 3:73

the rear diff is not the stock one from my car. it's from another bird that had the gears already in it and just both pumpkin from another member.
the reason i ask is because on bill evanoff's page he says ya need a 4inch shaft for 3:73

Does he give specs on that 4 inch? Wall thickness, Joint sizes? Realize you are talking to a salesman when you read those posts. I just drive the cars and thought GB might help some. Other than having more of us on the road with a better drivetrain there is no benefit for me.

Maybe going through some of the guys that have higher HP cars and seeing if they street drive them or just race them and what they are using would help.?.? I run a 4 inch under my truck, but it is has the heaver joints, wall thickness, 8k lbs and is pushing that 1,000 ft/tq.

Pretty sure the for sale of the other driveshafts were 3.5. Unless requested to be ordered otherwise.

Back