MPx/E85 track results

Super Duper Cou

I took my Super Coupe to the track last night. My best pass was a 13.173 @ 103.40mph. My best 60 foot time was a 1.821. I know my car at least has a 13.0 in it because I've got a 1.77 60 foot time with my ported late model setup. I'm making a lot more torque now though and I kept spinning the tires a little off the line. It didn't seem like my car was getting any belt slip but there was some belt dust under the hood. I'm having some 10 rib pulleys installed today and then I'll probably get some better tires and try it again.

Here is a link to a video of my fastest pass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJbAh5n0b8

Last edited:
Not bad. Cant tell if it's spining bad or not though but if they are street tires I'm sure a tire swap would bring those times down quite a bit. I'm looking for 105mph out of my setup but in the 1/8th mile:D

Not bad. Cant tell if it's spining bad or not though but if they are street tires I'm sure a tire swap would bring those times down quite a bit. I'm looking for 105mph out of my setup but in the 1/8th mile:D

I was running bf drag radials, it only spun a little bit but I know I can pull at least another 1.77 60 foot. Haha jeez, are you running a turbo on your bird?

I took my Super Coupe to the track last night. My best pass was a 13.173 @ 103.40mph. My best 60 foot time was a 1.821. I know my car at least has a 13.0 in it because I've got a 1.77 60 foot time with my ported late model setup. I'm making a lot more torque now though and I kept spinning the tires a little off the line. It didn't seem like my car was getting any belt slip but there was some belt dust under the hood. I'm having some 10 rib pulleys installed today and then I'll probably get some better tires and try it again.

Here is a link to a video of my fastest pass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJbAh5n0b8

Nice numbers. Looks to be very similar to what Mike Tuck's car ran at the 2006 SC Shootout. What was the 1/8 mile ET & MPH ?

tuckts.jpg

David

Back