49 Mercury/97 Ford Thunderbird one crazy looking ride

It's ugly. A waste of a good thunderbird. Plus, I think they're high asking for that kind of money. Plus you can find those everywhere.

ya way too much money but I had never seen someone try something like that but ya sc looks better but maybe I am partial :rolleyes:

ya way too much money but I had never seen someone try something like that but ya sc looks better but maybe I am partial :rolleyes:

There's an old thread (stickied) on TCCoA on EasyRods ... general concensus is that they're ugly and a total waste of money. Then there's those that rip on them ... :D:D

RwP

Different strokes for different folks. Somewhere out there are peeps that probably dig the hell out of this car. Weather anyone would pay 17.5 or anywhere close to that for it is another story. Personally it doesn’t do it for me but someone somewhere likes it.

I like it from the front view, I like it from the rear view, but I do not care for the right side, I do not care for the left side said Todd I am.

That is the best completed version of it that I have seen though. :eek:

49'

Well.............I was born in 1951..........and came home from the hospital in a
49' Ford. I like them......I agree many are done poorly...but.......I don't mind them at all....just WAY too expensive.

There's finally one that only looks half (or less) bad. Most of those kits produce a car that looks like junk.

There was 2 of them at a car show I went to this past weekend.:eek:

I don't think they look that bad. Wife took a picture of a cougar that had the kit. It wasn't bad either.

Ah found the pic.
cougareasyrod.jpg

There was 2 of them at a car show I went to this past weekend.:eek:

I don't think they look that bad. Wife took a picture of a cougar that had the kit. It wasn't bad either.

Ah found the pic.
cougareasyrod.jpg

I think the cougar looks way better with that kit than a tbird does. The tbird one just doesnt do anything for me.

Back